Game crashes each time a Xaurip High Priest is killed

Question

Description: Upon killing a Xaurip High Priest, the game freezes and ultimately crashes to desktop. I have experienced this bug outside Poko Kahara and with the Lord Admiral Imp's party in Queen's Berth. I don't think other types of Xaurips trigger the crash. As an experiment, I killed only the leftmost Xaurip champion (or maybe it was a skirmisher) outside Poko Kahara but left the rest of the pod alone. The game did not crash.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue: (1) Find one of these two Xaurip parties; (2) Kill the high priests. EDIT: WELP, it might be more complicated than that. After reproducing the crash five or six times at Poko Kahara and Queen's Berth, I just went to grab a screenshot and made it through just fine.

Savehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/wvixvsusfv3kz2p/Kaja%20%28ca338bfb-5bb6-4b17-af4b-00f43d7480d4%29%20quicksave.zip?dl=0

Apologies if this has already been identified. I ran a search and did not see a thread, but it wouldn't be the first time I'd missed an earlier thread.

output_log.txt

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by anfoglia

7 answers to this question

Same is happening to me anytime I kill Xaurip Priests.  It happens in the Caverns of Xaur Tuk-Tuk and in the Oathbinder sanctum for me. Every single time I kill a priest, the game crashes moments later. Tested it multiple times, tried killing everything else. Works fine, once the priests die the game crashes. 

OK problem solve for me

-Uptade my drivers NVDIA to 397.64 version  / 9.5.2018 (Game Ready Provides the optimal gaming experience for Destiny 2: Warmind, Conan Exiles, and Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)

-Verify Integrity of Game Files with steam (missing 9 mb)