Final boss spell immunity bug?

Paladin852

Question

General (For all issues)

What platform are you on? iPhone

What version of the OS are you running? iOS 9.3.3

What model is the device? iPhone 5 or 6 IIRC, I have a very-difficult-to-remove case on so I can't see the back but I can get the exact model if that ends up being relevant.

What is your PFID#? (Please make this copyable O.O ) 2E704595E25F0595

Gameplay

Is pass & play on? No Is permadeath on? No

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?) Story

Characters in Party: Ezren, Lini, Lem, Seelah

Location of each character Runewell (final boss)

Turn Order Ezren Seelah Lem Lini

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? Normal, final Karzoug battle

What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc) Karzoug's spell prevention effect

Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? First.

What was its resolution?

Did other characters aid the check? Yes.

What did they use to aid it? Blessings and Lem's ability mostly, though it happened multiple times.

Doing the Karzoug fight on Normal. I will detail the first time this happened: Seelah encounters Karzoug, and with weapons etc the first check is succeeded. On the second I switch to have Ezren battle Karzoug. Ezren attempts to cast a spell, triggering the roll to allow attack spells. I succeed the roll, but now the combat is back to Seelah; the game seems to think Seelah is casting the spell I think? The arrow to switch the combat to Ezren is gone. Since Seelah has no Arcane and exhausted her resources already, I lose the combat check badly when Ezren should have had a pretty good chance to succeed. This has happened three times in a row now. Is this a bug?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet