Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Portraits III

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
584 replies to this topic

kilay

kilay

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 524 posts

Just redid some of them

male_human_7_lg.pngmale_human_7_convo.pngmale_human_7_sm.pngmale_human_7_si.png

male_human_6_lg.pngmale_human_6_convo.pngmale_human_6_sm.pngmale_human_6_si.png

male_human_3_lg.pngmale_human_3_convo.pngmale_human_3_sm.pngmale_human_3_si.png

male_human_2_lg.pngmale_human_2_convo.pngmale_human_2_sm.pngmale_human_2_si.png

• InsaneCommander likes this

Phenomenum

Phenomenum

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 408 posts

awesome looking pallegina there! i hope no one gets offended with her showing skin. it seems the trending nowadays is that we need to be afraid of women showing skin and that's seems to be a sin.

I feel like I'm baiting myself here, but :

It's not woman showing skin that's a problem, it's the fact that an excessive number of things have most or all women showing skin for no reason other than fanservice (usually directed at men only). People would (or should) get mad if a ton of content was men constantly exploited for sexuality or whatever(just for women), over and over.

I'm really grateful that pillars of eternity's clothes make sense/aren't just for a male eye, and that both men and woman are written like people and not gender expectations.

That said, I generally don't care about mods or fan art, because it's totally individual and personal. People can do whatever in their personal free time. ;p ;)

What's wrong with you? Women's beauty was always praised - from ancient times. And now, you, trying to negate it?

Edited by Phenomenum, 27 June 2018 - 10:03 AM.

Phenomenum

Phenomenum

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 408 posts

Female_elf_007_lg.png.67993f94307b133f8eFemale_elf_007_convo.png.5b11dbf579bc0bbFemale_elf_007_sm.png.9477c2a5f332190c8fFemale_elf_007_si.png.db78ed9ae1bc42c42e

• InsaneCommander, Hayte, Ryz009 and 2 others like this

Tick

Tick

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 524 posts

What's wrong with you? Women's beauty was always praised - from ancient times. And now, you, trying to negate it?

Wut?

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5127 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Refresh time.  See the new thread.