This was not requested but here's what I did for my main.  I like that there's an almost-matching hat in game :)

1rzaoXP.png 2dmp6xg.png  8sUeZJU.png 1IwyHN1.png

I adjusted the watercolor versions, adding them here if anyone wants them:

xnVKlFh.png U3IFPkK.png

Edited by onemeg
  • Like 10

Hello.

There is a couple of portraits i've made to myself. Hope someone find them useful as well.

Wow, that first one would be perfect for an aumaua moon godlike!

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

mainly i just try to pick up portraits that could be a match for the character creation options we're given. mighty hard at times i admit.

• Like 4

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

Hi again, I was wondering if I could get some more water-coloring help. I found this image on the first page of the Portraits 2 thread. I've included the source image and my attempt at cropping and scaling. Thank you again.

post-215156-0-77449400-1527544942_thumb.jpg

post-215156-0-77549100-1527544950_thumb.jpg

post-215156-0-58811900-1527544961.jpg

I think someone did these before me too, but thought I would add my watercolor versions of Aloth and Tekehu (Can't have the two men I flirt with looking lame while we talk ;)  ).

H2yIyxk.png 0amF0hX.png

32ukSR3.png HvGiNAa.png

Edit - Adding the originals for compariston

HuKXba3.png zB8Tayi.png

Edited by onemeg
  • Like 14

Would one of the talented people in this thread be so kind as to make watercolor portraits of this? I saw it was posted in one of the earlier threads but I haven't seen a WC version yet:

bfd52afe3d0ce2b2690dafb36ae3ea4f.jpg

Thanks!

I took a shot at this one. Hope it's alright!

nn2hG5s.pngPXiWwO0.pngYTrAxZS.pngjGtpR7m.png

• Like 5

I think someone did these before me too, but thought I would add my watercolor versions of Aloth and Tekehu (Can't have the two men I flirt with looking lame while we talk ;)  ).

H2yIyxk.png 0amF0hX.png

32ukSR3.png HvGiNAa.png

HuKXba3.png zB8Tayi.png

These are really great. I dislike most watercolor portraits in the base game, wish I could replace all of them with real ones, but these watercolor versions are very pretty and detailed.

Where is your own profile portrait from?

• Like 3

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

j5LWU2P.pnggU3Ie5E.pngA2wrPn2.pngqAtWjpS.png5lyqVsx.png

The original art is not mine, found it on the forums and took the liberty to edit it to my tastes (added a more respectable beard and made the eyes red). The watercolors are not very good, so I added the higher res image, should someone decide to give it a try.

• Like 3

Hey hey! I can't find :[

Request portraits please ♥

Rogue / cipher 

https://imgur.com/a/rSdVzNy

I see this - https://www.nexusmod...ernity2/mods/17, but looks like: "friendship is magic"

I tried this just to see if it was possible to take an image from your in game character model and then be able to create decent portraits\watercolor portraits from that image. I rushed these a little, might need further tweaking, but it could work? 

post-178428-0-76620900-1527629547_thumb.pngpost-178428-0-61549800-1527629556.pngpost-178428-0-61410300-1527629565_thumb.pngpost-178428-0-75950000-1527629574.png

Not sure why they didn't do this a feature in the game?

I sharpened up the in game images a little:

post-178428-0-16303300-1527630163_thumb.pngpost-178428-0-09223700-1527630173.png

Edited by Rafaelan
  • Like 4

H2yIyxk.png 0amF0hX.png

32ukSR3.png HvGiNAa.png

HuKXba3.png zB8Tayi.png

These are really great. I dislike most watercolor portraits in the base game, wish I could replace all of them with real ones, but these watercolor versions are very pretty and detailed.

Where is your own profile portrait from?

Thanks!  And I'm not sure where I originally got my profile portrait or my main char portrait either.  I've been collecting images for custom portraits in games for ages.  Here's a larger version though, if you like!  

KyeaD8o.jpg

• Like 3

Would one of the talented people in this thread be so kind as to make watercolor portraits of this? I saw it was posted in one of the earlier threads but I haven't seen a WC version yet:

bfd52afe3d0ce2b2690dafb36ae3ea4f.jpg

Thanks!

I took a shot at this one. Hope it's alright!

nn2hG5s.pngPXiWwO0.pngYTrAxZS.pngjGtpR7m.png

This is perfect, thanks! He looks weathered and grizzled, I love it!

Hello! Can anyone be so kind and make watercolor portraits of this two? Pretty please :)

Thanks!!

The second one was done before. It must be somewhere in one of the portrait threads...

If you want more redheads, here they are:

female_human_human9_lg.pngfemale_human_human9_sm.pngfemale_human_human9_convo.pngfemale_human_human9_si.png

p6_lg.pngp6_sm.pngp6_convo.pngp6_si.png

p7_lg.pngp7_sm.pngp7_convo.pngp7_si.png

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Like 6

sign.jpg

All you have to do is take the existing portraits and resize/scale as needed and overwrite the existing water colors.  It is just really time consuming and piddly.

Personally I like the in game water color versions quite a bit, they look like legit water colors and fit the game theme very well.  To the point I almost wish they had done water color style for all of it, after all you see them considerably more often than the normal portraits.

• Like 1

When the Difficulty Patch comes out.

Berath's Blessings Run : [Dual Pistols // Dual Swords - Ghost's Heart // Assassin Multiclass]  :thumbsup:

1527384036-shadow-run-female-a-lg.png1527384033-shadow-run-female-a-convo.png1527384034-shadow-run-female-a-sm.png1527384034-shadow-run-female-a-si.png

Preview + Original :

1527384422-sans-titre-1.png1527384562-sans-titre-2.png1527384317-sans-titre-3.png

Original :

1527387978-shadow-run-female-human.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pillars Of Eternity I :

I pissed all the Gods, & Strengthen Woedica. 

This is going to be good. :bat: 

My alternative version:

female_human_003_lg.png.15c61ccba693ad46female_human_003_convo.png.e58e6eb2735a9female_human_003_sm.png.217361ac30fc485dfemale_human_003_si.png.65e1ad773636353b

j5LWU2P.pnggU3Ie5E.pngA2wrPn2.pngqAtWjpS.png5lyqVsx.png

The original art is not mine, found it on the forums and took the liberty to edit it to my tastes (added a more respectable beard and made the eyes red). The watercolors are not very good, so I added the higher res image, should someone decide to give it a try.

That's simply amazing! It always bothered me there were now bearded pale portraits