Here :)

dF7kmeN.pngyjBXNhI.pngdR77P04.png996utbs.png

Hello all you wonderful people, I was hoping for some water-coloring help with these, as the portraits for female fire godlikes are not amazing. I, sadly have not mastered the art of photoshop and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Grendel33

EDIT: I attempted to quote an earlier post of mine, but it didn't quote the pictures so here they are. The source image and my attempts to crop and rescale. Sorry.

Thank you,

Grendel33

anO3Uhu.pnga1OT7T8.pngRC5mwZ4.png3fJZgTL.png

OMG, these are amazing!! Thank you so much.

Grendel33

If anyone has the time, could they do this guy?

His name is Tiddles von Katapus. He is a cat who thinks he's an orlan, and nobody has the heart to tell him otherwise, so everyone just plays along.

fwYUEE2.pngyWGQYGo.pngJY8NC3G.pngXA4Nasz.png     25hVSM0.pngFzdemDe.png

I will update this later. I can do a better job I think (especially with the face detail and whisker highlights).

Edited by Hayte
  • Like 15
  • Haha 1

Wow, this community is awesome! I just read through all 3 threads to get here, still didn't find quite one I liked so...anyone into some bad ass female knights!? I sure hope so...

Could someone help with these two powerful pictures please?  :dancing:

post-54532-0-26708200-1528651634_thumb.jpg

post-54532-0-64875700-1528651944_thumb.jpg

His name is Tiddles von Katapus. He is a cat who thinks he's an orlan, and nobody has the heart to tell him otherwise, so everyone just plays along.

This guy is dangerous. What if the other cats in the menagerie decide to do the same? :cat:

• Like 1

sign.jpg

Could anyone make some watercolour versions of these portraits for Pallegina? I don't like her default PoE2 portrait, it doesn't fit her model, but I also don't like that 4chan version because it's too blandly beautiful.

Large aspect ratio:

Pallegina_lg.png

Small aspect ratio:

Pallegina_sm.png

• Like 2

Does anyone know of any female pale elf portraits?

I really like this one but the skin is too dark. Is it possible some one could lighten it for me so it matches the pale yellow in character creation?

QHLSG6Z.png

Edited by Porcelyn

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!

Could anyone make some watercolour versions of these portraits for Pallegina? I don't like her default PoE2 portrait, it doesn't fit her model, but I also don't like that 4chan version because it's too blandly beautiful.

7B6cxKq.png6Dut2Ba.pngF7Df0qZ.pngmMhSol6.png

Edited : fixed her nose :)    E3iFFNP.pngS1uL9tP.png

Edited by mookzung
  • Like 4

fwYUEE2.pngyWGQYGo.pngJY8NC3G.pngXA4Nasz.png     jOSTy6V.pngxVOFZ6s.png

I will update this later. I can do a better job I think (especially with the face detail and whisker highlights).

This is amazing, thanks so much. Now Tiddles can sail the Deadfire and swat pirates on his ship, The Litter Tray!

• Like 1

This guy is dangerous. What if the other cats in the menagerie decide to do the same? :cat:

Then Captain von Katapus will patiently explain to them that they are just cats, while he is a particularly handsome Wild Orlan with a completely coincidental fondness for milk and being tickled behind the ear.

• Like 2