ljgPmve.pngjHjVgLz.pngxtW3MjK.pngbEMAU58.png

Per request of @Kaldyr, I made a swashbuckler themed potrait! 

Captain Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed black flag.

• Like 1

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

Could we get an Island Aumaua (brown/yellow) skin colour palette swap of this portrait?

Ph2qoBx.png QAwP0Gw.png rhU196M.png jHKx1O8.png

Here's the only male Island Aumaua portrait for reference:

z8zpqyH.png PTWV66P.png S9z2gqW.png 1xKdiyq.png

Edited by scuffed
  • Like 1

Could we get an Island Aumaua (brown/yellow) skin colour palette swap of this portrait?

Ph2qoBx.png QAwP0Gw.png rhU196M.png jHKx1O8.png

Here's the only male Island Aumaua portrait for reference:

z8zpqyH.png PTWV66P.png S9z2gqW.png 1xKdiyq.png

Hope this is enough, i could improve it a bit more but i dont have time right now. Maybe someone else can do the watercolour version for you. 

w9Euw5l.png?1

• Like 5

Hello all you wonderful people, I was hoping for some water-coloring help with these, as the portraits for female fire godlikes are not amazing. I, sadly have not mastered the art of photoshop and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Grendel33

EDIT: I attempted to quote an earlier post of mine, but it didn't quote the pictures so here they are. The source image and my attempts to crop and rescale. Sorry.

Thank you,

Grendel33

post-215156-0-18807600-1528480938_thumb.png

post-215156-0-40505300-1528480943.png

post-215156-0-90676000-1528480950_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grendel33

Hello all you wonderful people, I was hoping for some water-coloring help with these, as the portraits for female fire godlikes are not amazing. I, sadly have not mastered the art of photoshop and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Grendel33

EDIT: I attempted to quote an earlier post of mine, but it didn't quote the pictures so here they are. The source image and my attempts to crop and rescale. Sorry.

Thank you,

Grendel33

anO3Uhu.pnga1OT7T8.pngRC5mwZ4.png3fJZgTL.png

• Like 4