I liked the Percy Portrait but didn't like the glasses, so I made a version without it and an elf and pale elf variant too

frTK4MD.pngJhPOmPY.pnga85WGKg.png

This is amazing! I thought it was a wasted opportunity that Pike and Scanlan weren't orlans and Grog wasn't an aumaua.

• Like 2

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

I liked the Percy Portrait but didn't like the glasses, so I made a version without it and an elf and pale elf variant too

This is amazing! I thought it was a wasted opportunity that Pike and Scanlan weren't orlans and Grog wasn't an aumaua.

I thought the same too! they should have made a version of the characters that fit the races of Pillars.

Tried to make an Aumaua Grog.

cRo5OgK.png

• Like 14

I made another Watcher/Adventurer portrait. Did some work in Photoshop to get the painterly feel more in line with the Deadfire style of vanilla portraits as the artist's original piece is a bit more detailed than I needed. Seems to fit the male haircut and beard options fairly well. Source is from here: https://suzanne-helmigh.deviantart.com/art/Rotgar-portrait-632065300

DpvXJES.pngkh3fkZ4.pngBIghNOo.pngmxbmh8b.png

• Like 1

Hello my dear frends.

I still can't find portrait for my  Rogue / cipher 
(If you see somthing like this^ please link. God bless you)
Also
Someone can fix this standart portret?
(hair color - white + white tatto near eyes?@___@)

I see this - https://www.nexusmod...ernity2/mods/17, but face looks like: "friendship is magic" 

Wondering if anyone can give this pale elf portrait some water colour love?

3emEVvr.pngXafzWG5.pngBxxXeT3.pngOdw18sA.png

Can anyone add a respectable 1.5-2  inches long beard to this fine lad? Maybe even the typical greyish-white skin for pale elves.

I can't take credit for this but this has the typical grey-white skin your looking for.

post-144288-0-47485400-1528117046_thumb.png

post-144288-0-44596000-1528117053_thumb.png

post-144288-0-93483400-1528117060.png

post-144288-0-24340100-1528117072.png

Edited by Kaldyr

Nature godlike maybe? Still think I can do better with colour layers and translucency. I'm done today because stenciling this in inkscape was a nightmare.

DC38qdI.pngLRQSmxJ.pngtQu8QcB.pngLeYAx8S.png

Artwork = Hayla by Vuogle

Edited by Hayte
  • Like 4

Z3pHqjd.pngyRJTXIJ.png6ycf4Ps.pngcP8Rh0o.png

Oh boy I really need the pale elf version, someone please~