I totally like this. Except maybe if there weren't the facial tattoos. I just like my models to fit my portraits somewhat. Anyone able to maybe shop away the tattoos on this?

There you go...

cVnGH2i.pngbNex7Au.pngsBqtD1R.pngdPDE4i7.png

It's a bit rough, but it should look ok ingame.

• Like 7

Hello! I might be asking a little bit much. I wanted to get these two re-done as Fire and/or Moon Godlikes. Either is fine, though I think it might be easier to make the hair look like fire. If that's too big an ask, I understand. Thanks in advance.

tumblr_p3xtf2DYfu1u9k2k1o1_1280.jpg

(Art by Saeed Jalabi)

tumblr_npp8ebSPpN1ruhxkfo1_1280.jpg

(Art by Jason Rainville)

Edited by Zeldias

I totally like this. Except maybe if there weren't the facial tattoos. I just like my models to fit my portraits somewhat. Anyone able to maybe shop away the tattoos on this?

There you go...

awesome work! i was wondering if there''s any non bald version.

If someone has the time and skill to do these photos, it would be awesome! I tried using different step by step guides, but I just didn't like the result.

Thanks!

c6CWPui.pngtRSVeCL.pngnS9fFB3.pngvoVjsid.png

I made a new background just cause I didn't like the plain brown one. Some columns in the background to match what I think Aedyran Architecture would look like. Of course the watercolor potrait as well.

(Credit to the original artist: Lulu Ming Chao, http://cargocollective.com/luluconceptartist)

Edited by NocturnalTrance
  • Like 8

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

If someone has the time and skill to do these photos, it would be awesome! I tried using different step by step guides, but I just didn't like the result.

Thanks!

c6CWPui.pngtRSVeCL.pngnS9fFB3.pngvoVjsid.png

I made a new background just cause I didn't like the plain brown one. Some columns in the background to match what I think Aedyran Architecture would look like. Of course the watercolor potrait as well.

(Credit to the original artist: Lulu Ming Chao, http://cargocollective.com/luluconceptartist)

Looks awesome! Thank you very much!

• Like 2

There you go...

Thank you for doing this ^^

• Like 1

m1wHjoS.pngacFK0sC.pngyIMJIGF.png87aTdNj.png

Edited the last potrait I made a bit, cause I really liked it. Now he has an armor that would match a devotee or priest of Berath.

(Credit to the original artist: Lulu Ming Chao, http://cargocollecti...uconceptartist)

• Like 7

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

When the Difficulty Patch comes out.

Berath's Blessings Run : [Dual Pistols // Dual Swords - Ghost's Heart // Assassin Multiclass]  :thumbsup:

1527384036-shadow-run-female-a-lg.png1527384033-shadow-run-female-a-convo.png1527384034-shadow-run-female-a-sm.png1527384034-shadow-run-female-a-si.png

Preview + Original :

1527384422-sans-titre-1.png1527384562-sans-titre-2.png1527384317-sans-titre-3.png

Original :

1527387978-shadow-run-female-human.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pillars Of Eternity I :

I pissed all the Gods, & Strengthen Woedica. 

This is going to be good. :bat: 

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 4

Hey,

does someone have decent looking Male Aumaua Portraits ? Its hard to find them or I'm just bad at googling :|

Thanks in advance : )

Cheers ~

Here are some good Portraits I found, it does sadly not include any Aumaua ones :/

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d8j7o3h7mtjgax1/AABst4x7EF4E8egRNraM8tdua?dl=0

Someone did a watercolour of the only decent male island aumaua portrait I've ever been able to find back on page 5 of this thread.

Pretend what I wrote was actually really witty and/or deep.