Anyone able to help out with these portraits? I tried the GIMP tutorial but apparently i'm not too gifted in trying it out myself. The only thing i managed to do is... crop...  :facepalm:

I also attached the original image that I pulled it from. Looks like a good fit for my Paladin/Herald leading her party. I like to pretend Eder is the one in the back trying to get into my portrait  :dancing:

Much appreciated to any kind soul.

post-212208-0-67776300-1527169309_thumb.png

post-212208-0-23151000-1527169330.png

post-212208-0-95078700-1527169337_thumb.png

Hey you lovely people,

could I "order" another watercolor portrait ? I tried to do it myself but I don't really like the outcome :|

Look here:

https://imgur.com/lPnUHAY

and this is the original: 

https://imgur.com/ErEaiVS

Would love it if someone could watercolor me this one =)

Cheers.

I tried something. Used a higher quality version of the image so that it can crop similarly to in-game portraits (hope you don't mind)

Hey,

first: thank you ! and sorry for only just replying now. I totally forgot that I asked for another watercolor picture :p

I like this version but could someone (or maybe you) also watercolor the original picture ? I'd love to see both ingame so I can decide with what Portrait I want to go. Im very picky when it comes to things like that, sorry not sorry :)

Cheers ~

Requesting some help here as I'm at my wits end. 

Used to crop my own portraits for PoE using good ol' paint to bring em down to 210x330 and 76x96. Moved over my old PoE portraits to PoE2 no problem, even added one or two the other week. 

But, now whenever I grab a new portrait crop em to the same size they look like pixelated crap in game and I have no idea why, I've used Paint for the cropping, even tried one in GIMP and I think I cropped it correctly but still pixelated crap. 

I've compared one of my old PoE ones compared to a newly cropped one, same pixel size but old one is perfect in game whereas new one is pixelated...

I've even grabbed one or two from this thread here and they also look pixelated and I have no idea what's going on? Ironically I do believe the issues started after I grabbed a set from in here but I can't see how that would've done anything. 

Please help...

Used to crop my own portraits for PoE using good ol' paint to bring em down to 210x330 and 76x96. Moved over my old PoE portraits to PoE2 no problem, even added one or two the other week. 

But, now whenever I grab a new portrait crop em to the same size they look like pixelated crap in game and I have no idea why, I've used Paint for the cropping, even tried one in GIMP and I think I cropped it correctly but still pixelated crap. 

I've compared one of my old PoE ones compared to a newly cropped one, same pixel size but old one is perfect in game whereas new one is pixelated...

I've even grabbed one or two from this thread here and they also look pixelated and I have no idea what's going on? Ironically I do believe the issues started after I grabbed a set from in here but I can't see how that would've done anything. 

Please help...

If you don't mind, can you attach the portrait that you are importing and I can help test it in my game.

Please help...

If you don't mind, can you attach the portrait that you are importing and I can help test it in my game.

Can do, see attached.

post-160429-0-24088300-1527187250_thumb.png

post-160429-0-98915000-1527187255.png

I've been wanting to use either the sharpshooters or Rauatai padded armor,

and have finally found images that match well with available hairstyles and the armor.

Would someone kindly be able to make watercolors of the images below?

My thanks in advance!

Source

I have been trying for sometime to water-colorize this but I don't like the results.

The source image is too grainy and low resolution for my skill level.

I can attach it if you want but it is not serviceable in my opinion.

Do you have any close seconds that will fit your character?

If so I can attempt them instead.

Regards

Edited by Airavat
  • Like 1

Please help...

Can do, see attached.

Alright, so in my game it looks pretty normal.

However just to be safe I downloaded a higher quality version, which I re-proportioned and have attached.

Regards

P.S: I water-colorized it for you as well, in case you need it.

post-151364-0-51071700-1527190581_thumb.png

post-151364-0-09687600-1527190593_thumb.png

post-151364-0-34534000-1527190601_thumb.png

post-151364-0-25157400-1527190609_thumb.png

• Like 4

Man, I've been wanting to play a Rauatain character after being able to interact with the RDC, but none of the aumaua portraits are a good fit. I'd really like an aumaua portrait with a more japanese feel, like you can see in some of the watercolor npc portraits.

If anyone can find one I'd appreciate it!

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Man, I've been wanting to play a Rauatain character after being able to interact with the RDC, but none of the aumaua portraits are a good fit. I'd really like an aumaua portrait with a more japanese feel, like you can see in some of the watercolor npc portraits.

If anyone can find one I'd appreciate it!

i too would appreciate that.

• Like 1

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

I've edited this post, as I found some better portraits, I apologize if anyone was working on the ones I had added. So again, I want to say thank you to all the awesome people who are editing these wondrous custom portraits. I was hoping someone would be willing to help me out with these images for female godlikes. I'm also uploading the source if anyone wants it. https://annahelme.deviantart.com/

Again I apologize for the edit, I just really suck at using photo editors.

Thank you,

Grendel33

Here is the Fire God-like.

Regards

post-151364-0-41674800-1527192262_thumb.png

post-151364-0-74056800-1527192269_thumb.png

post-151364-0-12623200-1527192279_thumb.png

post-151364-0-10142800-1527192284_thumb.png

• Like 4

Please help...

Can do, see attached.

However just to be safe I downloaded a higher quality version, which I re-proportioned and have attached.

Regards

Very nice mate, I appreciate the extra effort. Also mad props to the original artist for that amazing picture.

As it happens, I also managed to figure out why my re-sized pictures went all pixelated, seems like I was using dashes ( - ) instead of underscores ( _ ) in the file name and that made all the difference....

Edited by Gutbuster

Please help...

Can do, see attached.

Regards

Very nice mate, I appreciate the extra effort. Also mad props to the original artist for that amazing picture.

As it happens, I also managed to figure out why my re-sized pictures went all pixelated, seems like I was using dashes ( - ) instead of underscores ( _ ) in the file name and that made all the difference....

No problem, and yes I noticed the dashes vs underscores (had a feeling that was the issue).

Also agree regarding the artist, easily one of my favorite Aumaua drawings.

Edited by Airavat

I've edited this post, as I found some better portraits, I apologize if anyone was working on the ones I had added. So again, I want to say thank you to all the awesome people who are editing these wondrous custom portraits. I was hoping someone would be willing to help me out with these images for female godlikes. I'm also uploading the source if anyone wants it. https://annahelme.deviantart.com/

Thank you,

Grendel33

Here is the Death God-like, not sure if I got the edges correct but it looks alright.

Enjoy.

Regards

post-151364-0-74549700-1527193980_thumb.png

post-151364-0-16447300-1527193986_thumb.png

post-151364-0-45626800-1527193991_thumb.png

post-151364-0-03402600-1527193996_thumb.png

• Like 7

Hey you lovely people,

could I "order" another watercolor portrait ? I tried to do it myself but I don't really like the outcome :|

Look here:

https://imgur.com/lPnUHAY

and this is the original: 

https://imgur.com/ErEaiVS

Would love it if someone could watercolor me this one =)

Cheers.

I tried something. Used a higher quality version of the image so that it can crop similarly to in-game portraits (hope you don't mind)

Hey,

first: thank you ! and sorry for only just replying now. I totally forgot that I asked for another watercolor picture :p

I like this version but could someone (or maybe you) also watercolor the original picture ? I'd love to see both ingame so I can decide with what Portrait I want to go. Im very picky when it comes to things like that, sorry not sorry :)

Cheers ~

Here is the original version's watercolor.

I guess I will let you do the cropping that you like for the "sm" and "si" variants.

Hope it's good.

Regards

post-151364-0-37918300-1527195389_thumb.png

• Like 1

Thank you,

Grendel33

Here is the Fire God-like.

Regards

Thank you,

Grendel33

Here is the Death God-like, not sure if I got the edges correct but it looks alright.

Enjoy.

Regards

These look awesome, Thank you so much.

Grendel33

I made a few more, but I don't know how they will look in the game. Some of the small watercolors look bad when I resize, so I kept them larger, but with the right aspect ratio.

This one is perfect for a no-nonsense character. He'll probably be my priest of Berath in my second or third playthrough:

p1_lg.jpgp1_sm.jpgp1_convo.pngp1_si.png

Original image:

human.jpg

p2_lg.jpgp2_sm.jpgp2_convo.pngp2_si.png

p3_lg.pngp3_sm.pngp3_convo.pngp3_si.png

p4_lg.pngp4_sm.pngp4_convo.pngp4_si.png

• Like 3

sign.jpg

Anyone able to help out with these portraits? I tried the GIMP tutorial but apparently i'm not too gifted in trying it out myself. The only thing i managed to do is... crop...  :facepalm:

I also attached the original image that I pulled it from. Looks like a good fit for my Paladin/Herald leading her party. I like to pretend Eder is the one in the back trying to get into my portrait  :dancing:

Much appreciated to any kind soul.

I attempted a colorization.

I also added the "sm" and "si" variants out of force of habit.

Regards

post-151364-0-01388000-1527197039_thumb.png

post-151364-0-51326400-1527197046_thumb.png

post-151364-0-90857900-1527197052_thumb.png

post-151364-0-18656300-1527197076_thumb.png

• Like 2