Yes you're quite right, but still absolutely YUCK!  :yucky:  If there was a jungle version of the film "The Thing" - That would be it!

haha , I guess it's a matter of taste then . Don't find it ugly , and I can admire how it was made . That kind of work isn't easy..so there is beauty in the effort..and I guess even your reaction is a flattery for it actually . Good work get a reaction..good or bad.... :thumbsup:

Would probably have to be a solo wizard run because I could not even fathom any of the companions wanting to tag along with that thing!

AH ...now I may just find something similar but female then harass Eder for a smooche , for fun  :lol:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

That thing is so ugly, why on earth would you want a portrait of that  :blink:

ugly or pretty or fascinating..it's still art though  :yes:

Yes you're quite right, but still absolutely YUCK! :yucky:  If there was a jungle version of the film "The Thing" - That would be it!

Y kind of but it fits a evil natural godlike wizard run.

Oh alright fair enough. :lol:

Would probably have to be a solo wizard run because I could not even fathom any of the companions wanting to tag along with that thing!

Here's my request:

Thx @DexGames for the first one !

Can someone do this one only the upper Half if possible -> https://imgur.com/a/lErCiZx

That thing is so ugly, why on earth would you want a portrait of that :blink:

Wow, that's a challenge... I'll try that!

Thank you War baby, It is indeed! Any attempt I make would be hopeless i'm afraid.

Let me know how you get along with it ;)

Well, it's an attempt alright... turned out a bit dark, but making fotos look like paintings is tricky.

JVwFBlM.pngBzNFfvp.pngD2llDYs.pngdj97Bis.png

Hope you like it! :)

Edited by warbaby2
  • Like 7

haha , I guess it's a matter of taste then . Don't find it ugly , and I can admire how it was made . That kind of work isn't easy..so there is beauty in the effort..and I guess even your reaction is a flattery for it actually . Good work get a reaction..good or bad.... :thumbsup:

AH ...now I may just find something similar but female then harass Eder for a smooche , for fun  :lol:

Well, it's an attempt alright... turned out a bit dark, but making fotos look like paintings is tricky.

JVwFBlM.pngBzNFfvp.pngD2llDYs.pngdj97Bis.png

Hope you like it! :)

Haha! That is a valid point :grin:  - Likewise with your favourite movies/TV series. If you can inherently hate a character then I tend to see that as a job well done on the actor's behalf. That is if, the character isn't hated for the actor's bad acting!

Poor Eder! He's such a great guy, to be sexually harassed like that does not do him justice at all. Then again seeing as he's typically used as a meatshield he gets most the abuse anyway! :p

!!!

I don't just like it, I think it's INCREDIBLE! :w00t: - I would ask how you did that but that would probably go completely over my head!

Thank you, that is very kind of you- Appreciate the time you took to do this  :yes: 

Edited by Jawsjam
  • Like 1

I don't just like it, I think it's INCREDIBLE! :w00t: - I would ask how you did that but that would probably go completely over my head!

Thank you, that is very kind of you- Appreciate the time you took to do this  :yes:

You're welcome, it wasn't that bad. ;)

• Like 3

Deadfire starts with a D.

You know what else starts with a D? Dwarves.

You know what's sorely missing in this thread? Dwarves.

Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by Skazz
  • Like 6

I was gonna say no way - but I searched and I really nearly found next to nothing on dwarves anywhere..so sorry.  ;(

• Like 1

why not make a dwarf request yourself ? 

Trying to guilt us huh..

AHH! Tha pain..it really working..damn you Vader!!! *Shake fist*

*Pout*...fine..I actually still have to make a dwarf and I find them super duper cute anyway..

so gonna make the request ! Happy?

Oh God of redimensionning these pretty pictures , can you find it in your spare time to do the same for this picture ?

Amen! 

8dc0cdcf874db4977fd9bbb45b2b5fa6.jpg

• Like 2
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

These might make for some interesting portraits?

I know for certain the second one was made - just cant remember who did it. I think it was at the end of the Potraits II but I didnt find it yet.  :closed:

Krimsis did it! (Ddidnt know how to link his post so I downloaded them to attach the files here..)

post-199439-0-82838100-1526674669.png

post-199439-0-42872500-1526674675_thumb.png

post-199439-0-19415000-1526674680.png

post-199439-0-39525000-1526674685_thumb.png

• Like 4

I was gonna say no way - but I searched and I really nearly found next to nothing on dwarves anywhere..so sorry.  ;(

There are some in the last thread... in the meantime, have more elf! :D

celeXZ6.pngHc7ANFj.png9fcLV8N.pngkUMTbW7.png

...and another warrior gal.

9pBVleE.png1YJQxN0.pngmkbWzAV.pngppHxIGj.png

Enjoy!

Edited by warbaby2
  • Like 7

ZIdMvH7.png3ntzdd6.pngeqOeAlw.png47SHlZM.png

Artwork = Sister of the Night by Selenada

15gi9r3.png7lTBVXf.pngGx37prQ.pngcYpVjIy.png

Artwork = Lost Ashes by Selenada

wXv4IBE.pngufezuEl.pngPjAh2IA.pngNOTdJeh.png