I told Mukumu that Pekeho lie about Tamau steal the fruits and then said nothing...Quest log: "I framed Tamau for the theft..."

I told Mukumu that Pekeho lie about Tamau steal the fruits and then said I don't know who is the true culprit...Quest log: "I framed Tamau for the theft..."

Why I am the one who framed Tamau?

Edited by Ildun
  • Like 1

I was disappointed at the lack of different ways to solve this.

And lack of dialogue to tell what I want to say, not only this quest. Don't tell me infinite choice, certain dialogue is within reasonable range.

For example, when I "buy slave" in Crookspur island, my goal is to save him first before too late and developer knew it since there is option to release him. But when Serafan question me, I cannot explain my plan, I just admit slaving!

• Like 7

I'm not. It's basically frame a piece of filth and let him die to help a noble worker save his people or save an innocent man. Definitely one of the better morally ambiguous quests.

Though admittedly it took me five seconds to make up my mind which was the correct option after having played through the quest so many times in the beta. **** Tamua.  

Edited by PatrioticChief

I'm not. It's basically frame a piece of filth and let him die to help a noble worker save his people or save an innocent man. Definitely one of the better morally ambiguous quests.

Though admittedly it took me five seconds to make up my mind which was the correct option after having played through the quest so many times in the beta. **** Tamua.  

I wanted a solution without anyone dying and possibly improving the food situation for the village.

• Like 2

I wanted a solution without anyone dying and possibly improving the food situation for the village.

The tribe is a bunch of savage so someone gotta die to "Appease the god"

And according to the guides4gamers, it seems the quest is somewhat timed and you can just leave the seed there for a long time and it will be hidden again out of our grasp.

And according to the guides4gamers, it seems the quest is somewhat timed and you can just leave the seed there for a long time and it will be hidden again out of our grasp.

Wait...do you means I return those fruit the seed is gone as well? Not only I framed an innocent people to die but the plan of planting fruit is ruin?

• Like 1

Wait...do you means I return those fruit the seed is gone as well? Not only I framed an innocent people to die but the plan of planting fruit is ruin?

My solution (kill Mukumu) failed the quest : (

Fair enough. 

It's a tribe full of idiots trying to appeal themselves to the Vailian because their Ranga wants to.

Turns out the best solution is to just destroy the Adra. They will plan to move to a new location and the director ain't even that mad compared to Royal deadfire one.

I think it would've been nice to at least talk to the Ranga about the issue, even if it would've ultimately been futile.

• Like 6

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

When the Beta was running I made a thread about this quest. If you'd like to, take your time and read it.

Is my criticism in the opening post, still valid?

That'd be disappointing...

• Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

When the Beta was running I made a thread about this quest. If you'd like to, take your time and read it.

Is my criticism in the opening post, still valid?

That'd be disappointing...

don't recall being able to...'explain' nada . wrote some more..but I think you said you haven't played the game right ? so not gonna spoil it for ya..(especially when I still don't know how to use spoiler tag urgh  :geek:

Edit: So not the right smiley , sowwy! 

Edited by E.RedMark
  • Like 2
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

This is how you use spoiler tags:

(spoiler) Spoilerish content (/spoiler)

But instead of using round brackets "(" and ")" , you use square brackets "[" and "]"

Spoilerish content

Yeah I haven't played the game yet. I only know this quest from the beta. Thanks for not spoilering anything.
Though for this quest I don't mind being spoiled. It's just a side quest detached from the main story.

Edited by Fluffle

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

This is how you use spoiler tags:

(spoiler) Spoilerish content (/spoiler)

But instead of using round brackets "(" and ")" , you use square brackets "[" and "]"

Spoilerish content

Yeah I haven't played the game yet. I only know this quest from the beta. Thanks for not spoilering anything.

Though for this quest I don't mind being spoiled. It's just a side quest detached from the main story.

thanx! I try that and I did do those..but didn't work somehow .

Anyway , there a couples of quest like that actually . Make me wonder why you can't do much more when you have the option . 

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Anyway , there a couples of quest like that actually . Make me wonder why you can't do much more when you have the option . 

That is not good to hear. That's a shame actually. That's my main point of criticism of quest design in Pillars 1. It's discouraging to hear, that is still a problem in Pillars 2.

As I said in my thread I do not mind having limited options to solve a moral dilemma. If it is an actual moral dilemma.

My problem is when the options are only limited to artificially create a moral dilemma in the first place. And when obvious logical choices to react to a situation are simply not there.

Edited by Fluffle

That is not good to hear. That's a shame actually. That's my main point of criticism of quest design in Pillars 1. It's discouraging to hear, that is still a problem in Pillars 2.

As I said in my thread I do not mind having limited options to solve a moral dilemma. If it is an actual moral dilemma.

My problem is when the options are only limited to artificially create a moral dilemma in the first place. And when obvious logical choices to react to a situation are simply not there.

as I said before...I don't get to have a mental meltdown.....It's depressing to be professional and sane all the time when you report what you did in a quest  :lol:

Elderly Hive Dweller

That’s fine... but you take fruit anyway. So innocent person dies and the fruit will be eaten.
  • Like 2

Many quest have impressive ways of approaching them (both story and gameplay wise) but every once in a while there is one that I feel like an obvious solution/option is missing.

And we can see the pattern, usually some quests only have 2 path, each path( black or white ) has 2 dialogue options which come out exactly same result. Like this quest no matter I lie or say nothing, Tamau still going to die at the end. It is not about whether he is a**hole or not, it is about we have only 2 white and 2 black dialogue, but we cannot mix them to become grey.

Tamua may be an ****, but he's an *innocent* ****. The other dude should have the balls to confront his chieftain with his idea, not frame somebody else to cover up his actions.

• Like 7

There really does seem to be a lack of NPCs willing to solve disputes in this game.  Makes me want to start a new playthrough where I just slaughter every NPC.  Hasten them to their stupid demises.

• Like 2

There really does seem to be a lack of NPCs willing to solve disputes in this game.  Makes me want to start a new playthrough where I just slaughter every NPC.  Hasten them to their stupid demises.

Pledge to Rymgrand and play a death godlike. You're just doing everybody a favor by bringing them oblivion.

• Like 3