Missing options in Behavior Editor

Redicular

Question

Description:

Spiritshifts are missing as ability options when editing AI behavior, They're present in the pre-built AI but if you create a custom one none of them show up.

also the abilities that require you to be shifted(bear-form's yell for instance) are only available if you open the Behavior editor while shifted in combat.

tested on both single-class animist, and multi-class shifter, consistent to both builds

Secondary issue:

Possibly related to above, Second Wind is showing as an available option to build a behavior for even on a druid with no athletics(and therefore no access to the ability)

4 answers to this question

Another conditional I would love added is "Self: Has a summon active" 

The game only allows each character to use 1 type of summon at a time. I can't find any other conditional to use to make sure they only use a Summon spell if they have no summons currently active. 

The animal companion one sadly doesn't work unless you're a ranger.

Also I have not found conditional Target: Infliction - has Market Prey, can it be added,? or did someone found a solution for an AI to use skills only on market targets? also I have not found it any behavior for companions 

you can prioritize by marked target/sworn enemy

Its not perfect since it doesn't prevent the skill from being used if something else prevents you from going for specifically the marked target, disengagement being the most likely, but it works