Name your Favourite Pet...

I love a lot of them, but truly, I had Cosmo following me around for at least 80% of the game. My first Watcher travelled with her space pig through most of POE1, and even the wide variety of excellent critters couldn't tear her away for long.

Nemnok. (Haven't got Concelhaut so far)

He's also very talkative, and demanding submission of everything all the time - Ishiza, for example. :D

edit: whoops, spoiler free forum here

Edited by M4xw0lf
  • Like 1

This one should probably be in a spoiler forum considering some of the responses....

Honestly I like Kaz, he makes such a cute Shiba Inu, and all his art efforts deserve to be rewarded by a place at the watchers side.

• Like 1

Bear Cub is the GOAT.

(if there were an actual goat, that could get confusing)

He lacks a spiffy name, but his bonuses are useful and Eder's squeeing is on-point. 

I fully expected to adopt a wyrm like last time, but he won me over. 

Edited by Parasol_Syndicate
  • Like 1

Magran's fire casts light in Dark Places...

I went with the kitties..they are super cute  :wub:

SdWr.gif

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Seems a bit spoiliery than the no spoiler section warrents, so I'm moving it to spoils.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Bear cub is the GOAT.

(if there were an actual goat, that could get confusing)

He lacks a spiffy name, but his bonuses are useful and Eder's squeeing is on-point. 

I fully expected to adopt a wyrm like last time, but he won me over. 

I will admit Bear Cub is a rockstar.

• Like 1