Unresolvable quests

FuzzyPuffin

Question

I've experienced the following unresolvable quests:

-Plucked Fruit. I got Rongi to admit it, but I want to leave the fruit where it is, so the quest just sits there.

-Family pride. I slaughtered the Bardattos but the game won't register it. Unless there is someone not in the estate whom I need to kill?

-Fruitful Alliance. I failed to recruit the Wahaki and was told to report to Queen Onekaza, but there are no new dialogue options. Presumably this happens because I did Crookspur first. 

2 answers to this question

Hi FuzzyPuffin,

Thanks for posting on our forums! Please provide a save game so we can look into the matters of each quest. We have most of these bugged but it could be specific instances.

best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Here's a link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3skmjitr19dbzf/Shane%20%2850564741-7b8a-4ec0-b16d-b08cc73808c4%29%20autosave_0.savegame?dl=0

Family Pride and Fruitful alliance were fixed in 1.1, however I still cannot proceed with Painted Masks because Ruāsare won't talk to me. I could slaughter her, but obviously I'd prefer not to. I also went back to the Plucked Fruit quest but there was still no option to end it without digging up the fruit. 

Edited by FuzzyPuffin