Bug: Temporary Buffs Stay Forever

GuyNice

Question

I have a couple of temporary buffs that won't be removed from some of my characters. One is Zealous Endurance (Paladin aura), which is now permanently on my Watcher and on Xoti. The buff originally came from Pallegina, and I suspect it came to be permanent when I replaced Pallegina (via party management).

Another case is with one of the pet party wide buffs, specifically the one that increases gun damage. It stays on Maia Rua regardless of which pet the Watcher has 'equipped'. It might be on some other characters as well, I didn't check thoroughly.

I would attach a save file but the limit of 1MB won't allow it.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

I have the problem with Pallegina's auras as well. I'll post a screenshot of this problem. As you can see on the lower left, my Watcher has both Zealous Endurance and Exalted Endurance while Eder and Xoti have Zealous Focus and Exalted Endurance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uhk6lu4qix1oec/Screenshot%202018-05-18%2011.35.25.png

A similar problem occurs with Stalker's Link, which seems to be active even when my animal companion is knocked out. Unfortunately I can't post a screenshot of it, since I have deactivated Steam Overlay (due to other bugs, lol) and I can't make screenshots while I hold Shift.

Here's the save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcx5l3w05rwvpes/Aeryn%20%285f6df8b0-67b9-4079-9132-cf420dfa66d5%29%20quicksave.savegame?dl=0

Edited by LordFey

I've encountered the same issue with Zealous Focus. Pallegina hasn't been in my party for a while and I've had multiple rests since then, but the buff still shows up for anyone who was in the party at the same time as she was. (Not for anyone added afterward)

I have a similar problem, but with pet auras. Thought I would post it here, in case those are related. I made a report about it already, one of the pet auras is stuck on me even when I equip a different pet.

ok, this getting ridiculous, at one point one of my companions has 5 pet buffs. I've managed to get rid of them by applying proper pet and getting it back, but hell, this not the way to play all game like this. and still can do nothing about paladin modals.

dear obsidian, any chance to fix it?