Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch 1.0.2 Fixes

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Gary1986

Gary1986

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Think they indicated early (to mid?) June. Lots of QA needed, so presumably some pretty major changes going in.

Could there be a hotfix before then though?

Soki

Soki

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Can confirm that you do not need to start a new game for Eder's end game state to be fixed. When I talked to him the option to ask him what he did after the legacy ended was not greyed out anymore, and when clicking it he this time told me the correct story :D

However, it seems you do have to start a new game to get the orlan baby. Went back to Valerio's Rest to see if she's there but nope, and she isn't on my ship either. Is there any way to get her when you're already past the intro? I'm way too far into the game now to start a new one, but this is the only bug that I'm really bothered by, I was so looking forward to meeting her in this game :(

Vitriol

Vitriol

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Confirming that 1.02 didn't solve all import issues. My imported save didn't have Pallegina in party, yet I'm able to ask questions from PoE1.

eschu101

eschu101

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 89 posts

I hope they give us a sneak peek in whats about to change, i'm playing on potd because veteran is too easy, but i'm concerned i wont be good enough for potd once they change it...i'm very early in to the game, just arrived at neketaka and its really ok in terms of difficulty so far.

Koth

Koth

Arch Prelate of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

1.0.2 didn't seem to fix the memory leak issue either. Still dropping frames / stuttering after an extended play session of 2 hours or so...

And strangely enough I never encountered this problem prior to 1.0.2 either...

Edited by Koth, 22 May 2018 - 05:21 PM.

rodyan

rodyan

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Steam:meymi

if you decide to side with principi and help captain aeldys, it's broken. A dance with death quest does not progress, and eventually you can't get the last mission. You can technically still sail to Ukaizo with the ghost ship but can't enter the zone. So yeah it is a pretty big and annoying bug

Simon_Verhoeven

Simon_Verhoeven

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Any idea whether the watcher retraining -> lost skills will be fixed retroactively? I can't redo the lost trainings/watcher abilities.

Skazz

Skazz

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Any idea whether the watcher retraining -> lost skills will be fixed retroactively? I can't redo the lost trainings/watcher abilities.

I think you can undo most of the damage using this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users