Guest Jamila

Oh, level scaling, good. Except that GOG has again broken installer, just 7GB instead of 20GB, which is even less than 14GB out of 20GB on the launch day. At this rate we they will be in negative numbers and actually start sucking data out of users's computers when 1.0.4 is released.

Wow. Did they seriously manage to **** their pants - again? Would be nice with an actual patch too, instead of needing to download the whole thing again. Ugh!

They did. Apparently too busy selling games to actually distribute them.

As of the current build, I can't play the game. I can't even get through character creation without the game closing. It doesn't crash, per say, it just closes. It happened with my other 2 characters, one is on Ukaizo, the other one had just reached Neketaka, both of those games would close shortly after loading them. I guess I have to wait until June for them to fix whatever it is they broke 

Devoted Psiblade Sword and Board

They did. Apparently too busy selling games to actually distribute them.

Truly amazing. Went over there to see myself, and the "patch" is indeed 7GB and is supposed to be 20GB, as it's the full game again. Meanwhile, the Windows patch is 19 MB...

Maybe they'll fix it on Monday or something. If they didn't have DRM Free games... :/

Guest Jamila

Really? I just updated, the patch was about 200Mb. Yes, I'm using GOG Galaxy.

Sometimes I forget I am second class citizen: Linux version from GOG is broken, the rest may be okay.

Hi! I'm not a self-identified gamer. I've played through PoE 1 and absolutely loved it.
I downloaded PoE II via the Mac App Store, which I'm guessing at this point was my first mistake?

I've searched all the threads etc. re: the frozen game before character creation on Macs like mine, and most of the 1.0.2 fixes seem to be just for Steam users? (I had to search what "steam" was!

Will there be an update via the Mac App Store eventually? Kinda sad that I downloaded this game last week and haven't played past the first 20s.

With Victoria Day long weekend approaching I was so looking forward to diving into it! Thanks!

So... I can finally play my PoE 1 character without having all of the choices made - borked?

How nice.

There were - as far as I can tell - two bugged choices. Two. I distinctly recall having made more choices than that.

There were more than that, the companion related ones were just easiest to see. For example in my game Falanroed and Mad Morena are both listed as being the last chair on on the Cengretta of the Principi, simultaneously. But only Mad Morena actually exists in game.

• Like 1

Lol, Vela still talks like one of the generic sailors and disappears from the ship. Still not fixed properly.

I'm pretty sure that's intentional... She's supposed to only have generic dialogue with you, but have banter with companions.

Which is really dumb, if you ask me.

So... I can finally play my PoE 1 character without having all of the choices made - borked?

How nice.

There were - as far as I can tell - two bugged choices. Two. I distinctly recall having made more choices than that.

There were more than that, the companion related ones were just easiest to see. For example in my game Falanroed and Mad Morena are both listed as being the last chair on on the Cengretta of the Principi, simultaneously. But only Mad Morena actually exists in game.

And the pirate captain when you get Serafen still refers to you as "The Dragonslayer" even on the character where i went out of my way to NOT kill any dragons. I helped the Alpine dragon glue his soul together, i left the Sky Dragon alone, shared knowledge with Llengrath and let the Master steal herself a new body

Edited by Juodas Varnas
  • Like 1

Hi! I'm not a self-identified gamer. I've played through PoE 1 and absolutely loved it.

I downloaded PoE II via the Mac App Store, which I'm guessing at this point was my first mistake?

I've searched all the threads etc. re: the frozen game before character creation on Macs like mine, and most of the 1.0.2 fixes seem to be just for Steam users? (I had to search what "steam" was!

Will there be an update via the Mac App Store eventually? Kinda sad that I downloaded this game last week and haven't played past the first 20s.

With Victoria Day long weekend approaching I was so looking forward to diving into it! Thanks!

Apple is probably still reviewing the patch before putting it on their App Store. This can take a few days. Edited by Stargazer55

Hello fellow Watchers!

It's been a little over a week since we released Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire and we have received tons of amazing feedback and bug reports.  Thanks to all of your support we have been able to find many bugs hidden around the Deadfire and get to fixing them.  Below is the list of fixes coming in for the now released 1.0.2 patch.

Major Fixes

• Level Scaling now enables correctly when toggled on.

This is awesome i'll remake a game max difficulty everything maximum scaling with 1 character to see if we have challenge here thank you for this difficulty change.

Eder is still not fixed for me, he still talks about going and finding his parents regardless of what I choose. Tried both using a pre-made history (Benevolent soul) as well as making my own and no matter what I pick for him he's stuck on finding his parents, the only thing that changes is the medallion in his inventory.

This is from starting a new game as well, not using an old one.

• Like 2

Gold, Greed, and Guts achievement now unlocks when loading a save that has completed the quest.

Loading a save or even completing the quest still does not unlock the achievement for me.

Player Dispositions should change less drastically for small decisions.

I take it this is not retroactive? In any case, seems like this is not working too, seeing as my character immediately went from aggressive 3 to 4 after picking one dialogue option.

Edited by CaptainBiscuit

Gold, Greed, and Guts achievement now unlocks when loading a save that has completed the quest.

Loading a save or even completing the quest still does not unlock the achievement for me.

Reload at Ukaizo.