Soo, with the onset of multiclassing I am finding it hard to dercide on anything.

I have different themes I want to do playthroughs as such as pirate char unbroken/streetfighter but that's for #2.

Now I think about: barb/chanter (like with skald for example), warrior/chanter, paladin/chanter or something/druid or some such. Warrior/priest or paladin/priest is also up for it (this would be Berath themed).

Playing POTD only. Had 40h into Hard but it was too much of a faceroll.

Any fun builds?

Shadowdancer (assassin/shattered pillar or nosubclassrogue/shattered pillar) is an absolute blast. Use Confounding Blind (deflection debuff) with swift-flurry+thunderous blows and you just chain-crit everything to death. Best with two-weapon style as the stunning blow upgrade that refunds on crit basically gives you free full attacks for as long as you like. You don't even need to minmax (aside from perception); the build is fun across multiple attribute configurations.

Hard to know what you think is fun. :)

But at this moment you probably will find out that PotD is pretty much faceroll too. A fighter multi that has as a main focus on dealing damage will wreck things faster then a caster can finish a spell. Not that I have played a barbarian but from reading the forums they seem to be about the same.

So if you want to avoid faceroll, avoid optimal classes? Personally I enjoy the current OP-ness of the Watcher.

How about a Druid (Fury)/ Chanter? Druids have passives that help the penetration of the elemental damage of some of the Chanter abilities and there's a soul bound weapon that greatly buffs the power level of some Druid spells.

If you want to make the game more challenging, let the gods choose your character class. Roll two 12-sided dice and assign a class to each number. If you roll doubles, play as a single class (if you roll 12, pick the “return to the wheel” option at the start of game and start over). Then, when picking stats, also, assign them semi-randomly. First, roll 3d6 for each stat as a starting baseline. Next roll 1d6 to determine a stat (MIGHT=1, RESOLVE=6) and roll the d12 to Determine how much to add to it. Repeat, until all stat points are used up. If a single stat exceeds total stat points allowed or available, just adjust to the max you can.

By forcing an interesting class combination, you might accidently discover a fun new build.

Edited by Braven