Not sure if someone posted this yet but from the Fextralife channel I got an amazing build that I wanna share from them. Devoted/Hellwalker dual blunderbuss. With Swift flurry each shot has multiple pellets and each pellet can crit so it activates Swift Flurry almost always. Start your attacks with a Charge and you'll see how insanely powerful this build is. I mean game breakingly powerful.

If Action Speed is your Bag, there's an item that gives 30% Action Speed to your party (Tooltip) unfortunately the way it works, is 0 - 30%, depending on characters health.

Saint Omaku's Grace, enchant Saint Omaku's Mercy.  "Aura Range 10m.  +30% Action Speed (Increases as Health is Lost)"

• Like 1

Another fun-killing combo:

Monk (Swift Flurry)/ Ranger (best ACC package and Driving Flight) multi-class with high INT/ PET dual-wielding Fire in the Hole and Hand Mortar: Driving Flight + Stunning Blow + Swift Flurry = perma-stunning, lag-inflicting "screen-wide" cascade of doom

Not sure if someone posted this yet but from the Fextralife channel I got an amazing build that I wanna share from them. Devoted/Hellwalker dual blunderbuss. With Swift flurry each shot has multiple pellets and each pellet can crit so it activates Swift Flurry almost always. Start your attacks with a Charge and you'll see how insanely powerful this build is. I mean game breakingly powerful.

I've always wanted to do a very powerful Blunderbuss builds due to the awesome aesthetics (nothing like 2 boomsticks). It was sort of my plan before the game came out but then I heard it was meh. Apparently I was so wrong!

I've gotta try this!

Edited by Tosho

Another fun-killing combo:

Monk (Swift Flurry)/ Ranger (best ACC package and Driving Flight) multi-class with high INT/ PET dual-wielding Fire in the Hole and Hand Mortar: Driving Flight + Stunning Blow + Swift Flurry = perma-stunning, lag-inflicting "screen-wide" cascade of doom

I've always wanted to do a very powerful Blunderbuss builds due to the awesome aesthetics (nothing like 2 boomsticks). It was sort of my plan before the game came out but then I heard it was meh. Apparently I was so wrong!

I've gotta try this!

Ya blunderbuss builds are a ton of fun, headsup tho on POTD both of those guns in questing target reflex, so in some fights unless you are dual classed with a way to reduce reflex you may run into accuracy issues, but nothing more fun than full attacks in an AOE

Sungrazer flail (+ My OP burning Build) - It's AOE burn explosions triggers not only on melee but also on rooting Pain and Heartbeat Drumming, so also things like Carnage, Cleave etc. could trigger it too.

On PotD full scalling + difficulty mod it nukes whole screen with my Burning build.

You can check sungrazer in action here (3rd Video): https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/100826-class-build-burn-baby-burn-votary-paladinmonk-heretics-burning-flaming-build-not-easy-to-play/

Sungrazer flail (+ My OP burning Build) - It's AOE burn explosions triggers not only on melee but also on rooting Pain and Heartbeat Drumming, so also things like Carnage, Cleave etc. could trigger it too.

On PotD full scalling + difficulty mod it nukes whole screen with my Burning build.

You can check sungrazer in action here (3rd Video): https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/100826-class-build-burn-baby-burn-votary-paladinmonk-heretics-burning-flaming-build-not-easy-to-play/

I'm happy that my flail is being used in builds. Getting a bit choked up. Lol

In all seriousness, if it works on Rooting pain then I wonder if it will work with Dragon's Thrashed?

Edited by Ganrich

Stalker's Patience is a spear with a +10% Damage via Flanked that increases with stealth.  That could be the core of a very fun Streetfighter (Eder) build focused on Guardian Stance and Persistent Distraction.  Everyone engaged is Flaked by Distraction and anyone trying to get away is Prone.

Edited by ntbittle

I'm playing helwalker/assassin right now. Idea is to grab Eye of Wael asap and dual wield it with melee weapon for quicker recovery. Destructive Channeling boosts damage and pen while generating wounds. It doesn't end Dance of Death, so I stack Might from wounds as Helwalker and stack high Acc from DoD, combined with Swift Flurry triggering free attacks on crit. So Eye of Wael should proc 8 sec of invisibility on crits which can be used for assassin's stealth bonus to acc, dmg and pen and allow me survive between shoots all those higher damage recieved from helwalker/assassin tradeoff.

giphy.gif

Stalker's Patience is a spear with a +10% Damage via Flanked that increases with stealth. That could be the core of a very fun Streetfighter (Eder) build focused on Guardian Stance and Persistent Distraction. Everyone engaged is Flaked by Distraction and anyone trying to get away is Prone.

It works great on a SF build. My SF/Troubadour build used it. Hit like a truck, and covered everyone in DoTs.