To answer both of your questions :

How do you use that ?

It becomes available later in the game as you progress, I think maybe it was after I defeated the Ghost Ship

Barbaric Blow + upgrade ?

Aye that's the idea, use BB early to one shot a squishy, trigger GB, kill 2 other guys, trigger 2x GB... ;)

• Like 1

Worthy Sacrifice granted by Marux Amanth should work as insta kill on any healthy friendly target or Bloodied / Near death enemy.

It would be cool if Worthy Sacrifice would work on Charmed / Dominated enemies because they are considered as friendly targets (all friendly abilities works on them - inspirations, healing from any AoE, chants etc). I think it makes sense. But it doesn't work. Worthy Sacrifice deal normal damage like regular attack. Is it bug or is it intended? I was hoping for cool combo.

There is lots of stuff which can cause charm like the fampyre's staff, wand which grants 10% to charm any enemy affected by casted spells, cipher's abilities and more.

giphy.gif

This is biggest what I got for Fighter/Devoted for Sabers:

PLnZgpY.png

BLADE CASCADE ON SCOREDO SABER: It's 10% Chance on Hit to ignore Recovery for 0.0 sec. HOWEVER - this is base duration and it scales with INT. So for me on 20/21 INT it was 4.4 SEC! Enough to make 4-5 Charges without any Recovery. And it procs (as all effect on HIT) with Charge and Cleave, so the more people you hit, the more chance you have to proc it and hit counts as ONE HIT, so Full Attack with Dual wield is Two Hits (so 20% Chance to proc).

I charge through several enemies It proc and then I just Charge->Charge->Charge while procing Cleave all the time.

Edited by Voltron
  • Like 3

Class: Rogue/Ranger

Gear: Eccea's Arcane Blaster pistol, Blackblade's Hood (+2 per +15 hit to crit), Bone Setter's Torc (+10 hit to crit)

Main abilities: Driving Flight, Deathblows, Dirty Fighting, Uncanny Luck

Result of a good crit: Result

How does this work with crit?  Imbued Ammunition just adds crush damage and a chance at another effect from enchantment... how do you get the damage to proc that many times?  

Whispers of the endless paths and Flames of Devotion = full FoD attack on everyone in the attack cone! I tested it on my own party. The primary target gets hit once with an ordinary FoD attack, then everyone in the cone gets hit with a FoD attack.

Gear: Eccea's Arcane Blaster pistol, Blackblade's Hood (+2 per +15 hit to crit), Bone Setter's Torc (+10 hit to crit)

How does this work with crit?  Imbued Ammunition just adds crush damage and a chance at another effect from enchantment... how do you get the damage to proc that many times?  

I upgraded it to chance to split into multiple bullets enchantment (up to 3 I think). Driving flight lets it hit twice. Since it proc'd 8 times after DF I'm guessing the splits also have a chance to split. Otherwise it would have hit 6 times max. It looks like two driving flight hits split (2+2) and those split (2+2+2+2).

I mainly put crit in there cause of how much it adds to the damage even with pistol. It's mostly relevant for the frost bow (frostseeker?) I have as backup that triggers on crit like this.

Edited by Teacher
  • Like 1

PLnZgpY.png

BLADE CASCADE ON SCOREDO SABER: It's 10% Chance on Hit to ignore Recovery for 0.0 sec. HOWEVER - this is base duration and it scales with INT. So for me on 20/21 INT it was 4.4 SEC! Enough to make 4-5 Charges without any Recovery. And it procs (as all effect on HIT) with Charge and Cleave, so the more people you hit, the more chance you have to proc it and hit counts as ONE HIT, so Full Attack with Dual wield is Two Hits (so 20% Chance to proc).

I charge through several enemies It proc and then I just Charge->Charge->Charge while procing Cleave all the time.

And that doesn't kill all your fun? :w00t:

I don't even need to test this with Swift Flurry... I know it'd break the Game.

:skull: SHARKNADO :skull:

PLnZgpY.png

I feel like that scaling with Int has to be a bug, lol

I upgraded it to chance to split into multiple bullets enchantment (up to 3 I think). Driving flight lets it hit twice. Since it proc'd 8 times after DF I'm guessing the splits also have a chance to split. Otherwise it would have hit 6 times max. It looks like two driving flight hits split (2+2) and those split (2+2+2+2).

I mainly put crit in there cause of how much it adds to the damage even with pistol. It's mostly relevant for the frost bow (frostseeker?) I have as backup that triggers on crit like this.

Isn't the split chance like super tiny though?  15%/5%?  Seems like it would be really inconsistent to get multiple split procs at a time.  

Isn't the split chance like super tiny though?  15%/5%?  Seems like it would be really inconsistent to get multiple split procs at a time.  

Yea, you have about 20% chance to see one or the other total. Since it hits twice with driving flight you see it do the split every other hit. Though it triggering 8 times doesn't happen every fight, you see 4-5 triggers often and very quickly cunks high health enemies. The drawback is the reload time unfortunately.

It's not 100% reliable, but procs enough to be helpful.

• Like 1

Yea, you have about 20% chance to see one or the other total. Since it hits twice with driving flight you see it do the split every other hit. Though it triggering 8 times doesn't happen every fight, you see 4-5 triggers often and very quickly cunks high health enemies. The drawback is the reload time unfortunately.

It's not 100% reliable, but procs enough to be helpful.

Combo this with Kitchen Stove in the other hand.  Wild Shots/Barrage (the per rest buff you get / can enchant onto Kitchen stove) adds +1 or +2 bounces (and damage, and a huge reload speed buff, basically wtf op) to ranged attacks for 20+ seconds (with both guns).  

I used this combo with Fire in the Hole because it already has 1 bounce and deals AOE damage around the target (size of aoe scales with int, so its a pretty gigantic AOE on certain chars, lol).  

Edited by jakesmurf
  • Like 1

Combo this with Kitchen Stove in the other hand.  Wild Shots/Barrage (the per rest buff you get / can enchant onto Kitchen stove) adds +1 or +2 bounces (and damage, and a huge reload speed buff, basically wtf op) to ranged attacks for 20+ seconds (with both guns).  

I used this combo with Fire in the Hole because it already has 1 bounce and deals AOE damage around the target (size of aoe scales with int, so its a pretty gigantic AOE on certain chars, lol).  

That's a cool idea. I have been avoiding blunderbuss weapons cause of the range but I might give that a shot. Maybe use Wild Shot then swap to pistols. I usually have Thundercrack pistol in the main hand so I can paralyze with the first shot and nuke with the second on a Full attack.

Does it make you have infinite 0 recovery time? Within 4sec you can do a lot attack with the weapon and it has high chance to trigger another 0 recovery buff isn’t it?

I would not say infinite as it does proc often but not all the time. But yes, during duration I have 0 recovery and it can proc and rest timer, though I had it happen only once.

PLnZgpY.png

And that doesn't kill all your fun? :w00t:

I don't even need to test this with Swift Flurry... I know it'd break the Game.

I don't play RPGs to be weak ;). Do Monk/Fighter with Swift Flurry and there :p. A lot of fun :D

For me fun is to feel strong. If I want to struggle- I already have real life, job and small kid :D

Edited by Voltron

^ Heh. I also like to feel powerful and play a Fighter/Monk :D

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Shattered Vengeance + "Come, come soft winds of death": the damage of the chant triggers Shards of Woedica, and stacks. Even more funny when confused.

Wow! Nice! Considering this is chant that you use from beginning to almost end of the game, it's a nice find!

So it should also work with Carnage and other area effects.

Edited by Voltron

Most fun ive had is creating a weapon summon melee wizard. Any summon weapon with universalist in tagline modifies all equipment to affect the target weapon. Ie hawkeye from blade hood affects melee hits granting 15% hit to crit to all priest weps with the highest 50% lashes ingame. Berath priest with fighter (pally bleakwalker isnt possible, wish it was it would be insanely fun). Summoned weps have the best possible itemization of any weapon ingame. And people thought they were weak.

Not tried yet but should work druid firebrand with fire accuracy +10 ring. And shootist hood +5 accuracy and possibly 20% speed

Edit: shootist adds +5 accuracy to summoned weapons, -% reload doesnt apply unless a reload is present

Edited by MalRequiem
  • Like 2

Most fun ive had is creating a weapon summon mellee wizard. Any summon weapon with universalist in tagline modifies all equipment to affect the target weapon. Ie hawkeye from blade hood affects mellee hits granting15% hit to crit to all priest weps with the highest 50% lashes ingame. Berath priest with pally blackwalker is insanley fun. Summoned weps have the best possible itemization of any weapon ingame. And people thought they were weak.

Priest of Berath shouldn't be able to multiclass with Bleakwalker as they have opposing dispositions, or has this been changed?

Good to see universal weapons still have some benefit. I thought it was just a holdover from PoE.

• Like 1

Probably bug but maxed upgraded Xoti Lamp gave me pera bonuses and that did not go away even after rest, removing her from party, unequiping from her lamp or reloading a game.

Had to reload before I upgraded lamp to avoid it...

Most fun ive had is creating a weapon summon mellee wizard. Any summon weapon with universalist in tagline modifies all equipment to affect the target weapon. Ie hawkeye from blade hood affects mellee hits granting15% hit to crit to all priest weps with the highest 50% lashes ingame. Berath priest with pally blackwalker is insanley fun. Summoned weps have the best possible itemization of any weapon ingame. And people thought they were weak.

Priest of Berath shouldn't be able to multiclass with Bleakwalker as they have opposing dispositions, or has this been changed?

Good to see universal weapons still have some benefit. I thought it was just a holdover from PoE.

Ya just saw i put is instead of would be, tried it ingame you cannot multi.  Been playing a monk/wizard weapon build trying out universalist tag.  

Edited by MalRequiem

One insane combo I found is Berserker + Beckoner + Estoc Engoliero do Espirs. So the key point is chain ghostblades on kill.

Summon Skeletons, go frenzy and kill one of your skeleton. It will trigger estoc's proc on kill/ghost blades. Ghostblades kill more skeletion and triggers more ghostblades. You can instantly kill mobs with several hundreds hp with this combo, pretty crazy :)

Edited by dunehunter
  • Like 3