He isn't, it's a Barbarian Subclass that let's you do all the fun things such as eating your enemies without all the disadvantages such as weird glances & crime charges because you can just say that it's your culture.

Belkar would agree with the ways of the Corpse Eaters, I'm sure of that much.

Edited by Armanz
  • Like 7

Dank Memes for Dank Spores.

He isn't, it's a Barbarian Subclass that let's you do all the fun things such as eating your enemies without all the disadvantages such as weird glances & crime charges because you can just say that it's your culture.

Belkar would agree with the ways of the Corpse Eaters, I'm sure of that much.

LOL I might have to play Barbarian now. This never even crossed my mind; I thought if anything we could recruit someone or someone would somehow become undead xD

nvAeseu.png

LOL I might have to play Barbarian now. This never even crossed my mind; I thought if anything we could recruit someone or someone would somehow become undead xD

Well, you can't recruit someone who "becomes" undead.

• Like 1

I recruited one guy who I worried might turn my crew into necrophages xD

nvAeseu.png

Well, undead don't need to eat flesh in this setting, they need "essence" which is souls basically. Undead start off as fampyrs (with a very few exceptions like liches and death guards) and slowly degrade mentally and physically into other forms of undead (like ghuls and revenants) if they don't get enough essence.

• Like 1

Well, undead don't need to eat flesh in this setting, they need "essence" which is souls basically. Undead start off as fampyrs (with a very few exceptions like liches and death guards) and slowly degrade mentally and physically into other forms of undead (like ghuls and revenants) if they don't get enough essence.

It's just that Flesh is the easiest way to get essence into you.

You can probably just suck on luminous adra lollipops instead. 

• Like 2

Or become a Barbarian subclass, you know.

Dank Memes for Dank Spores.