Crookspur

Depili

Question

The multiple Crookspur quests interact in strange ways. I first got the quest from Principi and the rant from Seraphen about slavery. Sailed for a while and got the summons to Deadlight, went there and got the quest updates. Then I got a quest from Vailian trading company (IIRC) to go and speak to the Principi for a mutual interest, went there and got the same dialogue about Crookspur, same rant from Seraphen and the same letters to go to Deadlight...

2 answers to this question

Yes there is definitely a lot of weird stuff going on with Crookspur and Wahaki. It can also mess up Queen Onezaka and Director Castol's dialogue pretty bad. I got yelled at by Onezaka 3 separate times for killing the Wahaki, losing rep each time. I also seem to have confused Castol pretty badly, and now I can't speak to him about the next quest.

Atsura also wouldn't speak to me about the Clearing Out Crookspur quest until after I finished Maia's quest much later, so the quest remained incomplete in my journal for a very long time after I had finished it.