Anyone know where this rare, incredibly valuable mineral can be purchased? I've picked up some randomly, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I think there's a finite number of pyrite in game and I haven't seen it in shops, just like adra ban. The most recent place I found pyrite in is the Woedica temple from the Oswald quest - it has three or four pieces, two of them are in hidden stashes and require a perception check.

You can buy pyrite. I'm not 100% sure where, but it was at Una (Serpent's Crown) or on Perikis Outlook (Arkemyr's Shop or the Herb Shop).

Can you still buy from Arkemyr's shop once you leave with Fassina?

You can buy pyrite. I'm not 100% sure where, but it was at Una (Serpent's Crown) or on Perikis Outlook (Arkemyr's Shop or the Herb Shop).

Can you still buy from Arkemyr's shop once you leave with Fassina?

An imp replaces her at the shop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I completed the game back when it was released and I can't remember having trouble finding pyrite, but doing a new run now with all the DLCs I've only found 1 pyrite so far (lvl 9, been ship hunting and doing quests around Neketaka mostly). I've checked the stores in Neketaka mentioned in this thread but none of them have pyrite (I've checked multiple times).

Any suggestions?

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Any suggestions?

if shopkeeper doesnt have an item wait a full day, then look again. rinse and repeat until the shop has it

I've done that a couple of times, but the vendors still had the same items from what I could see. Atleast not any pyrite.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Any suggestions?

if shopkeeper doesnt have an item wait a full day, then look again. rinse and repeat until the shop has it

I've done that a couple of times, but the vendors still had the same items from what I could see. Atleast not any pyrite.

save-skum the burial sites.  is random but frequent at burial mounds n' such.  am not sure 'bout ruined towers.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Any suggestions?

Dunnage shop. It even sells Amber and Emeralds there.

• Like 2

Pyrite is one of the rarest ingredients and often you have to wait many days in a row before it appears in vendor's inventory. I think there's also a vendor near the animancers tower who also sells pyrite and where it spawns more often.

• Like 2