That's all I really wanted to say, but let me elaborate.

He is such a brilliant companion to have around with his funny quips and responses to quips form other companions. Then there are all the priceless puns and innuendos in the stories of his conquests, and lovely naughtiness all around. Last but not least, to make all of that serve a greater purpose and hide a much deeper layer to the character was a beautiful move from the writers. The "grand finale" in the Wild Mare was actually very touching and made me fall in love with the character even more.

One thing I either missed out on or that was not present is a follow up to his goddess mom's threat that she wanted someone better for her son. I honestly expected some sort of an epic confrontation at some point, but... part of me is glad it did not happen. That could not have ended well.

I wish he and the watcher had a chance for a happy together forever, though, just as they had promised each other in the tavern to always wake up together, but... here's hoping for something of the sort in the future, yes? Because I need more Tekehu in my life, seriously. :D

Anyway, thank you for Tekehu, he was like a breath of fresh air for this old and often bitter gamer. 

• Like 12

I like him as a person, but I am put off by his scales. Fish scales are NOT soft, and if you accidentally rub them the wrong way or squeeze them too hard, it is a very sharp and unpleasant sensation. Fish scales are not smooth like snake scales.

• Like 1

I like him as a person, but I am put off by his scales. Fish scales are NOT soft, and if you accidentally rub them the wrong way or squeeze them too hard, it is a very sharp and unpleasant sensation. Fish scales are not smooth like snake scales.

Shark scales especially.

They're like tiny teeth! (No, LITERALLY, they're structurally homologous with TEETH)

• Like 1

Shark scales especially.

They're like tiny teeth! (No, LITERALLY, they're structurally homologous with TEETH)

So you're saying there'd be some nasty rug burn huh?

How pleasant.

• Like 2

One thing I either missed out on or that was not present is a follow up to his goddess mom's threat that she wanted someone better for her son. I honestly expected some sort of an epic confrontation at some point, but... part of me is glad it did not happen. That could not have ended well.

You should see her reaction if you break it off with him. Ondra would make for the most harrowing mother-in-law horror stories imaginable :blink:

• Like 1

Sidenote but why does Ondra say you aren't good enough for him and then literally never bring it up? And why is fish guy so damn clingy in the game but then moves past you like nothing in the epilogue? Makes little narrative sense to me. 

Edited by PatrioticChief
  • Like 1

You should see her reaction if you break it off with him. Ondra would make for the most harrowing mother-in-law horror stories imaginable :blink:

Wait what. So she's mad if you're with him then she gets mad that you dump him? How does that work?

• Like 2

Wait what. So she's mad if you're with him then she gets mad that you dump him? How does that work?

That's what I am saying lol. 

• Like 2

That's what I am saying lol. 

XD I guess she was trying for some reverse psychology and it backfired spectacularly.

• Like 2

Leave it to Iselmyr to to state that he probably has the same wormy bits in is crotch as he does on his head.  Yeah thanks Iselmyr now I can't unsee.

I wish there was an option to let Iselmyr take over Aloth. Would be a far more enjoyable companion and I know at least Eder would agree. 

Leave it to Iselmyr to to state that he probably has the same wormy bits in is crotch as he does on his head.  Yeah thanks Iselmyr now I can't unsee.

So glad I had him suppress her.

That said he does tell you there's some bulbous luminescence so...lol.

• Like 3

So it's between him and Maia for me, I was eyeing Aloth but he has such a stick up his ass (and not the fun kind) and Xoti is... er, something. I haven't had Maia around for long so I'm not sure what kind of person she is but she has an attractive voice and seems competent without being all "Watcher you made a joke how dare you not focus on your duuuuttttyyyyyy."

If i had a choice, i would've had Iselmyr suppress Aloth instead  :w00t:

I also don't want to spoil anything, but if you have Iselmyr in Aloth, bring her to meet the Death Guard in Berath's Catacombs in Neketaka.  :yes:

• Like 1

That said he does tell you there's some bulbous luminescence so...lol.

Wishing that I had suppressed her.  The only time I liked her around when she was gabbing with that undead knight in Berath's Hanging Gardens.  Otherwise it's just gotten old.

If i had a choice, i would've had Iselmyr suppress Aloth instead  :w00t:

I also don't want to spoil anything, but if you have Iselmyr in Aloth, bring her to meet the Death Guard in Berath's Catacombs in Neketaka.  :yes:

Pfft

I'll do fine without her thankfully. I didn't like her even in POE1.

Wishing that I had suppressed her.  The only time I liked her around when she was gabbing with that undead knight in Berath's Hanging Gardens.  Otherwise it's just gotten old.

You have a higher tolerance than me. I got tired of her the one time I let Aloth keep her.

• Like 1

Uhm wait what, does that mean Tekehu and the Watcher do not get a happy ending?

I haven't played the game yet. But I'm very intrigued by Tekehu. Have been for a long time and I'm planning on making him my LI.

So no happy end? Is it just his romance or does no romance have a happy ending?

I'm a sucker for happy endings ;(
I need my happy ending :(

• Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Well, color me intrigued. Apologies for hijacking the thread, but can you guys share some screens of this exchange?

Well, color me intrigued. Apologies for hijacking the thread, but can you guys share some screens of this exchange?

No.

Edited by Juodas Varnas

Nope.

What's with gods peeping into the love life of your companions, anyway? Do they have nothing better to do?

I mean, spoilers...

...when you read Ishiza's soul, you discover that it's not Ishiza, but Hylea herself staring back at you. And to make matters worse, she starts giving you Maia-oriented relationship advice and wishes you a "happy mating ritual". Holy moly.

What the hell were you thinking, Engwithans.

Edited by Skazz
  • Like 8

What's with gods peeping into the love life of your companions, anyway? Do they have nothing better to do?

I mean, spoilers...

...when you read Ishiza's soul, you discover that it's not Ishiza, but Hylea herself staring back at you. And to make matters worse, she starts giving you Maia-oriented relationship advice and wishes you a "happy mating ritual". Holy moly.

What the hell were you thinking, Engwithans.

I don't know man, made me want to dump Maia and court Hylea instead.

She's just too adorable.

• Like 1