No matter how hard I look I can't get my hands on primal water. All I could find was ONE at the herbalist in Neketaka.

I was happy when I saw water blights at Hasongo, but none dropped any.

Any suggestion as where to find some ? (PS: I did not kill the dragon under the watershapers guild).

Anyone ?

I'm at the point where I'm ready to sail to Ukaizo, and I cleared the whole map. All I could find was 3 primal water in total.

The only ennemy I found that were dropping them are sirens, but I could only find one fight with 5 sirens on an island, that yielded only two primal water (after a couple of reloads).

Halp plez  ;( . Tekehu wants his rod nice and shiny.

Anyone ?

I'm at the point where I'm ready to sail to Ukaizo, and I cleared the whole map. All I could find was 3 primal water in total.

The only ennemy I found that were dropping them are sirens, but I could only find one fight with 5 sirens on an island, that yielded only two primal water (after a couple of reloads).

Halp plez  ;( . Tekehu wants his rod nice and shiny.

The herbalist's inventory respawns, doesn't it? Takes a few days, but I'm pretty sure shop inventories clear themselves.

Hmmm I revisited the herbalist several times but with no luck. Are you sure the merchants restock?

EDIT: It does restock! I found some more at the same herbalist. I guess I have just been insanely unlucky on the rng so far. Thanks

Edited by Myrtillo

I’m away from my comp atm so I can’t double check my inventory (or island name), but I’m sure I got a primal water on the island where you’re asked to take out the Druid’s attacking the port. Maybe someone else can confirm?