Major Bug Unlimited Anything

Obron

Question

Apparently my copy of the game I purchased off Steam has a major bug in which I can get an unlimited amount of any item that can be gotten with one click if the game is paused.  I just walk up to any clickable item, pause the game and it lets you have any number of mouse clicks for any number copies of that item.  Surely I can't be the only one experiencing this issue.  This is a game breaking bug.  Once it's fixed, I'll have to restart the game from the beginning and consider my first time through a tutorial. 

8 answers to this question

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time and reporting this find to us: Would it be possible for you to send us a video on how you purchase unlimited items from the vendor when paused?

Cheers.

It's not a vendor, it's any one click item on the ground.  It works when the game is paused.  I'll try to send you a video of it this weekend.  I am very surprised that no one has discovered or reported this before.  Just yesterday, I got like 20 copies of a pet I found.  The other day I raked in about 10,000 coins from reclicking statues that gave out coins.  The object that I'm clicking may disappear after the first click but by returning the mouse cursor to the same spot, the cursor turns back into the hand symbol which lets me click again to gain another copy of whatever was there.

Ok, I have 20 copies of the pet Frau Nils.  I took a screenshot of it to prove the bug is real but I don't know how to send it to you.  I might be able to do a video with windows game bar but how would I send the video to you?

big lol

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance