Unusual request for me but I've spent all day trying to find a suitable picture and I've failed and I have no talent at artistry with photoshop or paint.net. 

I would like to ask if there are any artists willing to help me put together a portrait of dimensions 210x330 (for this game) using the below picture. 

It's already the right dimensions. What I'm looking for is a Priest picture using that pose, the face can stay the same though I'd prefer dark red/auburn hair, the attire doesn't need to be the same at all. I'd prefer him to be wearing white and gold and look like a cloth/robe wearing Priest for fantasy (meaning something a little more ornate than simple Monk robes). 

If anyone is interested please let me know. 

1UXMxtw.jpg

As far as I could tell, the portraits thread was for people to convert a picture into the watercolor format.

I can do that part myself. What I am needing is an actual picture drawn in order to use it for the portrait. If I’ve misunderstood then I apologize and a moderator can remove this thread.

As far as I could tell, the portraits thread was for people to convert a picture into the watercolor format.

I can do that part myself. What I am needing is an actual picture drawn in order to use it for the portrait. If I’ve misunderstood then I apologize and a moderator can remove this thread.

Not really, the portraits thread is just for portraits...

Nothing wrong with making a thread, though.

Edited by Yosharian