Reviving Command Skill

Elarie

Question

From the description it seems reviving command is supposed to drop the character down half the regained health after some period, however it is killing my full health characters after a short period.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

I can report the same problem.  I have attached a screenshot showing Aloth taking 158 damage (his total health).  I have a save from just before it happened but it is too big to attach; I can email it if you need it.

I had this happen previously and I had assumed that the character had just taken a lot of damage, but in this case I saw that Aloth had received no enemy damage after being revived and I took note of the damage that he took from Reviving Exhortation.

post-58815-0-46528200-1529891416_thumb.jpg

I can report the same problem.  I have attached a screenshot showing Aloth taking 158 damage (his total health).  I have a save from just before it happened but it is too big to attach; I can email it if you need it.

I had this happen previously and I had assumed that the character had just taken a lot of damage, but in this case I saw that Aloth had received no enemy damage after being revived and I took note of the damage that he took from Reviving Exhortation.

Hello Elarie....

-Caleb

Probably you shouldn't use that on Aloth . Check better the description 

Pillars_of_Eternity_II_Deadfire_Screensh

the Health received is an overall value so it heals 300 (+ healing bonus) Health to an ally , then after a while it applies 150 (+ healing bonus) of overall damage on the same character.

Btw a lot of Paladin heal abilities have a counterpart in terms of damage (check it before use), so IMHO it isn't buggy ; even if calculate the damage appllied using the spike of real health receveid (so not an overall of 150, but half of the real health receveid) could be a better idea , also to open more uses to this ability that is really dangerous atm (no-one at 4 level could take all that damage) and for sure fit better with his description

Edited by kilay