Free DLC, The Rum Runner's Pack, Coming Next Week!

Wait, Mirke isn't a Nalpazca monk? I'm a bit surprised, while I know the lore behind the subclass may not fit her perfectly, I figured it would be ideal mechanically - I'd love some incentive to keep our little pirate friend drunk!

Ah well, I can always make her a Monk/Streetfighter w/ Drunkard's Regret and Pukedstabber.

No starting screen icon like for the Critical Role free DLC for Rum Runner's Pack?

A missed opportunity, I'd say. I love to see those little neat icons there at the bottom.

Let's level up Rum Runner from Waterboy to High Proof Moonshine, pretty please!

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Seems that Mirke is a pure monk, monk/fighter or monk/rogue

To be honest, pretty much exactly what i expected from the drunk orlan.

Can she be a pure rogue?
Is one of the 3 options i've mentioned a pure rogue?

No?

There's your answer.

Was just making sure. No need to get cunty.

I'll stop being cunty when people stop being twatty.

First point. We have a word filter which hasn't been updated in ages, so you can probably get away with a thing or two if you are inventive. This is a GOOD THING. If you make us we will start adding words to that list and parts of every third word you write will be '******', censored that is.

Second point, I know you are just playing around, but try to resist the temptation. 

• Like 4

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Heh, she's nekkid if you remove the clothes. Hope it stays exactly like that, because it very much suits the character.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

no presence of the "The Rum Runner's Pack" DLC on GOG :(

First make sure you 'buy' it (for free)

https://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_rum_runners_pack

Then it should be under DLC downloads on your game shelf - I've heard that galaxy is having problems with it, but the regular installer is there no problem.

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Dumb question, I'm sure, but how do you access this content? I installed it via Steam, and the game shows it as being installed, but do I have to pick up the sidekick somewhere in particular?

Mirke is in Fort Deadlight's Court.

• Like 1

Dumb question, I'm sure, but how do you access this content? I installed it via Steam, and the game shows it as being installed, but do I have to pick up the sidekick somewhere in particular?

You can find her on the first quest you get after leaving Maje.