Free DLC, The Rum Runner's Pack, Coming Next Week!

I think Riwalena want to say that there is a lack of differentiation between male and female in this game. (= lack of variables)

And it is not false. Playin' a role is also a gender role, a social-gender role. And yes, If few people want to play a princess ? Why not ? It is a RPG... You interpret any role.

We make projections of what we want to see, what we want to be. The more opportunities there are, the better is the game.

Look at Mass effect for example. Perfect example to a good integration of gender.

Edited by theBalthazar

I saw Josh Sawyer at a grocery store in Irvine yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Nutri-Grain bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• Like 4

Restart Steam and it should update / install it.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

It's out but I can't install it... When I click to download, it launches the game instead

Go to your steam DLC list and you'll probably see it greyed out but the installed thing checked. Uncheck the install thing and then check it again and you'll get the install. That's how it worked for me.

Seems that Mirke is a pure monk, monk/fighter or monk/rogue

To be honest, pretty much exactly what i expected from the drunk orlan.

Can she be a pure rogue?

Is one of the 3 options i've mentioned a pure rogue?

No?

There's your answer.

Can she be a pure rogue?

No?

There's your answer.

Was just making sure. No need to get cunty.

• Like 1

Can she be a pure rogue?

No?

There's your answer.

Was just making sure. No need to get cunty.

I'll stop being cunty when people stop being twatty.

Soo... is the installation of these teeny weeny DLCies super painfully slow via Galaxy for anyone else or just me? 

Manual installers take a fraction of the time. But then Galaxy doesn't acknowledge that a DLC is in fact installed, which annoys my ocd side.