Free DLC, The Rum Runner's Pack, Coming Next Week!

Vithrack companion with or without romance?

Well of course and it'll be bisexual, or more precisely it doesn't see gender (see Spindle Man). It'll also be the first time the romance won't be optional as the companion will read your mind and see that you are attracted to it regardless of what your character actually says. Won't this reduce player agency you ask? No, of course no, who wouldn't be attracted to a hot, sexy Vithrack?

Edited by JerekKruger
  • Like 7

Vithrack companion with or without romance?

With of course. It'll be bisexual of course, or more precisely it doesn't see gender (see Spindle Man). It'll also be the first time the romance won't be optional as the companion will read your mind and see that you are attracted to it regardless of what your character actually says. Won't this reduce player agency you ask? No, of course no, who wouldn't be attracted to a hot, sexy Vithrack?

And just like Shelob in Shadow of War it will change into a hot woman if you try to romance it, just to make things more generic.

• Like 3

You people and your crazy ideas.

A vithrack companion? How quaint. I say let's go full exotic. I say let's do something completely and mind-bustingly unexpected, like...

...I dunno...

...a FREAKING FULL-FLEDGED DWARF COMPANION.

(I'm not disgruntled, I just like to ctrl+B things. I love you guys.)

Edited by Skazz
  • Like 12

You people and your crazy ideas.

A vithrack companion? How quaint. I say let's go full exotic. I say let's do something completely and mind-bustingly unexpected, like...

...I dunno...

SnarlingRequiredGoosefish-size_restricte

• Like 3

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

The world isn't ready for a Dwarf Companion. I know it's sad, but it's true.

Sexy humanoid spider romances on the other hand: Shadow of War has shown we're not only ready, we need them!

Hell, there's a reason why the Vithrack crewmate is called "BIG MOUTH" 

tenor.gif

• Like 4

You'll take your Half-Fledged Dwarf Masseuse and you'll like it.

Isn't a male a masseur though? I know it's a masseuse in game but it's weird to me xD

nvAeseu.png

Can we hope to see any of the sidekicks upgraded to full companions in forthcoming expansions? Because Ydwin is a hot vampire librarian and I have a problem.

Or demilich.

We already have Concelhaut.

We only need an option to skull**** him.

You are a bad person and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Like 6

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Can we hope to see any of the sidekicks upgraded to full companions in forthcoming expansions? Because Ydwin is a hot vampire librarian and I have a problem.

I'd hate to ruin your dreams, but allow me to do so anyway:

dtfop1W.jpg

• Like 9

I am not only talking about dialogues and interactions where my character is not recognized as a woman. I'm talking about the whole game, where I'm considered a man.

Do you play the game in english or with a localization? I have heard that some of the translations have problems. I play a female character in english and havent noticed weird things, but im a man so its possible im just blind to those because of it.

Je joue en français. Mais tous les sons sont en anglais, donc cela ne change rien.

Je ne parle pas de mauvaise traduction ou je ne sais quoi.

Je parle d'interactions sociales, comme quelqu'un qui me tape le dos, comme si j'étais sa compagne de beuverie. Je suis une femme et non... juste, non.

Il me semble qu'Edèr (entre autres) fait souvent ça. Et je déteste.

Comme il dit lui-même au début de l'aventure : il n'est qu'un "pauvre fermier qui suit (aveuglément) la Gardienne et prend les coups à sa place".

Ce n'est pas pour que lui m'en colle. Et puis, c'est déplacé. 

I play in French. But all the audio are in English, so it does not matter.

I'm not just talking about a bad translation or whatever here.

I'm talking about social interactions like someone who hits my back, as if I were his drinking buddy. I am a woman and it's a no-no.

Edèr often does that. I hate it. 

As he says at the beginning of the adventure: he is a "poor" farmer who follows (blindly) the Watcher and takes the blows in her place.

And then he slaps me (the back, the arm...) ? No, it's out of place.

Edited by Riwalena

I am not only talking about dialogues and interactions where my character is not recognized as a woman. I'm talking about the whole game, where I'm considered a man.

Do you play the game in english or with a localization? I have heard that some of the translations have problems. I play a female character in english and havent noticed weird things, but im a man so its possible im just blind to those because of it.

Je joue en français. Mais tous les sons sont en anglais, donc cela ne change rien.

Je ne parle pas de mauvaise traduction ou je ne sais quoi.

Je parle d'interactions sociales, comme quelqu'un qui me tape le dos, comme si j'étais sa compagne de beuverie. Je suis une femme et non... juste, non.

Il me semble qu'Edèr (entre autres) fait souvent ça. Et je déteste.

Comme il dit lui-même au début de l'aventure : il n'est qu'un "pauvre fermier qui suit (aveuglément) la Gardienne et prend les coups à sa place".

Ce n'est pas pour que lui m'en colle. Et puis, c'est déplacé. 

I play in French. But all the audio are in English, so it does not matter.

I'm not just talking about a bad translation or whatever here.

I'm talking about social interactions like someone who hits my back, as if I were his drinking buddy. I am a woman and it's a no-no.

Edèr often does that. I hate it. -_-

As he says at the beginning of the adventure: he is a "poor" farmer who follows (blindly) the Watcher and takes the blows in her place.

And then he slaps me (the back, the arm...) ? No, it's out of place.

Well, Edér has a history of slapping you awake from the first game, so it kinda fits.

• Like 1