Gaun's Pledge item not being unlocked.

Zwig

Question

Hi, I'm taking this problem from Reddit to this forum, as per a suggestion from ObsidianEric on reddit. The issue is that the Gaun's Pledge ring from PoE1, which is supposed to be given freely to you if you also own PoE2, is not unlocking on my account. I can see it in my DLC list, but it says "Not installed" and I can't seem to change that. I've tried restarting steam, tried verifying the integrity of the game cache, and I even tried using this file that someone posted on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/8ikclr/how_do_i_install_pillars_of_eternity_owners_bonus/dyx6nlu/ placing it in the correct spot indicated, then verifying the integrity of the game cache again.

Nothing works. How do I get my ring? (For reference, yes, I do have PoE1... 110 hours played, 60% of achievements unlocked... i even preordered PoE1 and had Gaun's Pledge in the first game as well.)

Attaching a file of my system specs, if that helps. I have no save game to offer you, though, because I don't have a save game at all yet. Still fiddling with character creation.

DxDiag.txt

3 answers to this question