Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MECHANICS] Power level compilation thread

power level mechanics

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

thelee

thelee

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I updated my OP with new findings re: explosives and martial abilities.

i assume power levels do not work with martial abilities/lashes? For example if i have +X to fire power leves it doesn't make my flames of devotion stronger or +X to electricity doesn't make swift strikes stronger?

So I did some test and power levels do work with martial abilities, both weapon-based and non-weapon based (thanks Alhoon for the tip-off!).

So +x to fire power levels will make flames of devotion stronger (assuming it is appropriately tagged).

Lash damage will be boosted insofar as the base damage of the weapon gets adjusted upwards from power-level scaling (or via Empower). However, most lashes I see are pretty low (15-20%) so don't expect too much extra lash damage from even an Empowered ability.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: power level, mechanics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users