I also just realized that after my first playthrough I have blessings of Berath now and can start with +2 to stats and level 4....

Yeah getting to level 19 is only slightly hard on your very first pt, after that you have knowledge which quests to do first and you start much stronger anyway...

I also just realized that after my first playthrough I have blessings of Berath now and can start with +2 to stats and level 4....

Yeah getting to level 19 is only slightly hard on your very first pt, after that you have knowledge which quests to do first and you start much stronger anyway...

Pretty much this right here. Currently this game is much easier than the first pillars or tyranny and needs quite a few adjustments to bring it in line. I personally will refrain from using blessings, just because it kind of makes the game even easier than it already is.

• Like 1

Is this supposed to go into the build list?

I'm not sure because no [CLASS BUILD] or tags...?

I just realized I can't change my topic name (or can't find it).

Is it possible to still include this in the build list?

What about fighter/chanter vs barbarian/chanter ? Which one do you like the most or which can generate more dps end-game ?

Barbarian has more singletarget dps, because of barbaric blow, fighter has more AoE because of charge/cleave.

• Like 1

Fighter has penetrating strike, disciplined strikes and confident aim (+devoted bonuses if you go there). Tbh I think he has better single target too. It's not to say barb is bad, but I think it's outclassed by fighter in almost every way possible. Devoted + penetrating strike is almost guaranteed overpen on a lot of enemies.

Edited by MadDemiurg
  • Like 2

BTW, this subclass is too OP with a team. I played this as a Moon Godlike and from the beginning to the end I never had a problem in any fight in POTD/upscaled) except the ones involving fampyrs and it was just because I had the fights on auto and that killed my own team while healing all the mobs. It was kinda boring actually, because I didn't need any healing, CC or tanks. Just facerolled every fight. 

• Like 1