Funny Posts - New and Improved with Same Great Taste

Amentep

36495175_485997115193908_418265942024257

• Like 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

8c9cc3cdf632e857c90afd34db3a7f8e.jpg

• Like 5

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

qm91hi2qh5911.png
  • Like 9

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

36955763_10155378586687027_6744455765601

I don't know how discerning you can be when you don't know that aluminum foil is the one that acts as a Faraday cage.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Executing someone because they tried to commit sucicide. I'm not a rah rah person when it comes to suicide but this seems  beyond idiotic, evil, nazish, and scummy.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If it's the case I'd heard of previously his 'suicide attempt' involved driving his car into an oncoming vehicle on a motorway- killing its occupants but not himself. That's why he got the death sentence, not for a suicide attempt per se.

• Like 1

sjhxa20jj7111.gif
  • Like 7

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra