I haven't seen a lot of talk about druid builds here. Anyone have any strong druid builds to share? I assume single class is the way to go for that strong shock damage. Is fury worth losing rejuvenaton spells? Can animist/lifegiver make strong damage dealers?

Here's my 2 cents.  I'm no pro player, but I'll be using a druid on my next play through.

It's good to have a dedicated healer / buffer.  If you plan to have a priest in the party, then sure, go fury druid and use him as a nuker/cc.  If you dont have a priest, I would keep healing spells available.

One of the companions you can get, Tekehu (sp?), is one of the rare examples where his special class is VERY desirable.  As a unique "watershaping" druid, he gets a water / ice spell for free each level.  Those free spells are all FOE ONLY.  So, a spell that would usually deal damage to your own party from another druid will not hit your team with tekehu.  There are some great damaging spells (Chill fog, freezing pillar, etc).  The cost is you can't cast summoning stuff.

Therefore, it is my opinion that druid may be best used via Tekehu in your party, rather than playing as the main character

• Like 1