Bug: Resources Randomly Drain More Than They Should

Kapten Teo

Question

So I started noticing that sometimes, resources used for the ship (be they daily wages, repair, medicine etc.), sometimes would be spamed from top to bottom on the screen. For example the message -1 Repair would be duplicated until it filled up the whole side of the screen. At first, I thought this was just a visual glitch, but it turns out the resources are actually being taken for each one of those messages. I noticed it now when it happened with daily wages. Instead of simply removing 36 coin from my coffers, I noticed I had lost over 1000. I confirmed this by reloading a save from only a minute earlier.

I'll have to confirm that the resources are taken also from repair and medicine and the like, and I'll try to grab a screenshot next time it happens, but is there anyone else who've noticed the same issue?

3 answers to this question

when you dock in a city, and the ship is damaged, the resources needed for full repair are subtracted instantly.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

when you dock in a city, and the ship is damaged, the resources needed for full repair are subtracted instantly.

Aye, but what I'm describing seems to happen not only for repair, but the other resources as well (including wages), and I've also seened it happen while at sea.

The most recent occurance was simply reloading a quick save whilst indoors at Fort Deadlight. I got the message spam about daily wages and sure enough, over a 1000 copper was missing. I reloaded the same save, and I didn't get the message spam, and my coin was still there.