Because as he is now, I’ve got him dual wielding Scimitars and he’s a pretty good off tank DPS, but of course his deflection is not as sky high as it could be (Though still impressive, second in the party after Tank Herald Pallegina)?

Prototype00

Because as he is now, I’ve got him dual wielding Scimitars and he’s a pretty good off tank DPS, but of course his deflection is not as sky high as it could be (Though still impressive, second in the party after Tank Herald Pallegina)?

Prototype00

You can use the dagger in offhand, weapon proficiency gives you + 10 defense in exchange for -25% dagger damage.
Edited by PIRI

Daggers are pretty decent with their modal that gives 10 deflection.

I used it as my Trickster (alongside Modwyr) and it was pretty great, but Trickster also got mirrored image spell which adds another 30 deflection (and being a single-class rogue, i had gotten Wall of Flashing Steel as well), so.... Yeah...

But i could see one using a small shield with sword and shield specialization as a Riposte Swashbuckler (and the small shields are basically bucklers in this game, so that's great for a pun).