Unlike pic in the tutorial section Reputation tab does not show relationship between Watcher and companions, clicking on their portraits just switches the tab to show the quirks of the selected companion and his relationships with other party members. Or am i doing something wrong?
Note how on this other screenshot companions in the upper left corner of the window are highlighted, while on my screenshot they are darker, as if they aren't available.pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire_6022004.j

post-172162-0-46633200-1526331381_thumb.jpg

Edited by AttonRand

here is mine , for you to compare . 

BE7veM5.jpg

So the question is , how far are you and did you get to talk to all of them and do some stuff that change their approval or not . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I have a romance (LOL, if 2-3 lines of text can be called romance) with Maia, and completed every companion quest except Tekehu, explored all of the Archipelago and finished most of the quests, i sure as hell have some relationship with Serafen, Eder, Xoti, Aloth, Maia, Pallegina, but (as you can see on the screenshot) i dont  have that circle part filled with companions (plus they are darker on the top of the tab), i'll add save file for you (or dev, if any of them sees this post) to check it out.
UPD: save file is "too big to upload" so im attaching the googledrive link for it
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iM8uiVzG1yGmAWlUHQWyPCkpk_4lOdwY

Edited by AttonRand

you should go to Support section here : https://forums.obsidian.net/forum/130-pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-technical-support-spoiler-warning/

And repost this with details . Also put the screenshot in your post to show this for them . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller