Victor Creed says the same.

Yes, but in a party this is even more insane, since the chant empowers your party permanently, imagine you have a monk. :p

Also as mentioned in a party you don't need to mc and it is slightly earlier than lvl 19. (asnd by slightly I mean level 15 :p)

I can't figure out what "undying, genius" refers to?  Can someone ELI5 for me, please?

Undying is fighter's ability that recovers 50% of all dmg you receive as health. its long lasting buff with relatively low cost. Genius status allows you to regen resources in very fast rate and its invocation so it can be cast over and over again. There is also a chant that increases all healing you receive by 100%, so if you heal for 50% dmg received, it becomes 100% which makes you unkillable. Genius recovers your resources so you can cast it over and over again.

Alternatively, you can equip items and use food resting bonus that increases your healing received and take upgraded undying which heals for 75%. With that bonuses it becomes over 100% so you dont even need chant.