Hey there

Could anybody tell me, whether I can complete all achievements in one playthrough, or do I have to finish the game 4 times for that? :p

Thanks

You can, just make frequent saves. All achievements are pretty straight forward and completable within one playthrough. But there is a point of no return for factions at the end of each of their quest chains, so you will want to save before cementing your alliance with any of them. Then you can ally with one, complete the final main quest and reload that save for another faction alliance.

mhh,yeah, that's what I thought, still a bit annoying, but well, also I have 1 hidden achievement left, do I get that by completing the game,or is it something else?^^

thank you kindly so far though

Edited by Miro

mhh,yeah, that's what I thought, still a bit annoying, but well, also I have 1 hidden achievement left, do I get that by completing the game,or is it something else?^^

thank you kindly so far though

Probably main quest related, so yeah - complete the game.

Well,that's weird, I did get the Main-quest-finished achievement, but not the one for the faction(príncipi harrr!), I chose. Is that usual? Is there something I forgot? I'm confused

Well,that's weird, I did get the Main-quest-finished achievement, but not the one for the faction(príncipi harrr!), I chose. Is that usual? Is there something I forgot? I'm confused

Principi achievement is bugged and mentioned in the known issues.

Indeed thanks, btw only other achievement missing for me is negative reputation with followers, any way to do that when I already completed their quests?attacking them didnt help with reputation loss xD

It depends on what your current reputations are. I got it by taking Xoti to two of the three shrines on the overworld map and desecrating them. In my experience, it can be really difficult to get a bad reputation with certain party members.

mhh, Xoti is on +2, edér on -1, the rest 0, mhh kay, shrines dont give enough for Xoti to go all negative, any other idea? Tried killing innocents in Neketaka...no reaction at all, weird companions I got there

Edited by Miro