Hello! Does anyone know of you maybe what is the most powerful build in the game? Do you have any examples? What interests me the most is the multi-class. I am surprised that in general most players from what I see on YouTube choose a one-class, if Obsidian praised and praises the novelty which is the multicyclity that gives more space for skills and combining them! At the moment I created myself a Wizard connected with Druid, which Warlock came out from. :) You can combine their skills perfectly. Do you know something stronger and more interesting?

The game's not exactly hard once you get a few levels under your belt. You don't need to powerbuild, but if that's what you want from my experience pure Monk, pure Wizard, Barbarian, Berserker/Bleak Walker, Devoted/Berserker, Devoted/Bleak Walker, and Paladin/Chanter all very strong.

• Like 1

Any chanter PL VII multiclassed with a resources hungry class like Fighter.

At PL VII you get an invocation that recovers 1 resource per 3 secs AND empowers all your abilities (including the invocation itself which duration doubles from 30 secs to 60 secs because of that.)

My current build is a Devoted/Helwalker. Bit fragile at the beginning but I'm playing on (the currently too forgiving) PotD and I haven't suffered too much for it. At higher levels it hits like an Optimus-Prime-sized truck.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Pretty much anything with a chanter. Either troubadour if you want better synergy with 2ndary class or beckoner for more damage soaking (tanking) and dps+flanking. The chanter is the only class that can reach top tier in every roll (except maybe single target spell nukes) and depending on how you build it, can cover 3 rolls simultaneously (at mid tier) or 2 rolls (at near top tier). 

a lot of classes can crush the game on potd easily.

i wouldnt worry about playing  a strong class and just play what u have fun with.

the game atm is very poorly balanced and if u power game u will get bored because every fight is a joke.

There's a lot of great builds going around atm that are more than capable of steam rolling everything.  

Personally I've played Nature Godlike-shattered pillar to level 10 on PoTD and Devoted/shattered Pillar to level 10 on veteran.  Both are quite strong.  The devoted/pillar build has better survival and cleave, but the pure monk will have better endgame abilities.

At PL VII you get an invocation that recovers 1 resource per 3 secs AND empowers all your abilities (including the invocation itself which duration doubles from 30 secs to 60 secs because of that.)

So...

Take rogue

Build INT for duration

Be nonstop notargetable?

So...

Take rogue

Build INT for duration

Be nonstop notargetable?

Kind of, but if you use resources for both invis and attacks you might burn out too early, with the fighter I pretty much only use resources on Charge.

The wizard is still the strongest build.

Do everything you can to increase your accuracy eg high perception, other spells, paladin aura

This will help your spells hit and critical.

Pull of eora then web on the eora pull, then fireball pretty much kills anything in the game after you stack accuracy