[Quest] Bug or Help Needed Nemnok 3 Grimore's quest

Visc

Question

Hello!

I took the Nemok`s quest for 3 grimoires, but the witch Bipara was killed before taking the quest. And now I do not know where to get a grimoire.I again searched her empty dwelling and found nothing. I found the save before she was killed and again killed her. The grimoire was not there. To get her grimoire I needed from the beginning to take the quest? Somehow this is not correct. Please tell me what to do now. Rollback save too far :(

13 answers to this question

Yeah, i'm wondering if it's bugged now too.

When I got the quest I had already killed one of the people. I assumed that I just had sold the grimoire, since they're not quest tagged, so I looked in EVERY SHOP IN GAME over the last couple of hours and didn't find it.

So, now I have to assume it's bugged. Like half of the other quest triggers in the game.

They give you this open world, and let you do whatever you want.....except that many of the things you can do early **** up the quests because their quest triggers are terrible.

It's definitely bugged. If you kill the witch when she's in animal form, she doesn't drop the grimoire. I think there's also an issue with the Lich, but I don't know what it is exactly, since I was able to obtain his. Other people have reported it as an issue.

Yes. If you kill a witch in the shape of an animal, then the grimoire will not fall. IMHO is still a bug, not a feature.

P.S. Also these grimoires look like usual and if you do not know about the quest you can accidentally sell them and then forget where you sold :)

Edited by Visc

Couldn't one get the grimoire through console commands if we knew the right parameters?

Well I just did it: If the Grimoire did not drop for you jsut open the console and spawn it via: GiveItem Grimoire_Lich_Brawler

Edited by VincentNZ

This quest is also bugged for me. I killed the Lich and looted everything, yet the quest says I'm missing the required item. I don't know how to do console commands, and whether that works or not, it's not really a solution as most people won't do that/know how to lol.

Edited to add - resorted to googling it and it just says "GiveItem" is not available at this time.

Edited again to add I forgot the iroll bit so it does work.

Edited by Slotharingia

nvAeseu.png

I found that island with the skull early and killed Nemnok.. i did not know there were quests with him.........

I didn't find it early, but I killed him too. Given the info I had, it was the only reasonable way to deal with the situation. Great fight it was too. Not been many of those.

• Like 1