Llengrath's Safeguard isn't working?

CaVeReTieN

Question

3 answers to this question

I can actively cast this spell with no problem. What's not working is the auto-activation mechanism, implied from the spell description, quoted below.

An insidious magical contingency activates when the caster is Bloodied or lower. He or she immediately knocks all nearby enemies back and prone while gaining an Armor Rating and Defense bonus for a short time.

Also, the description is unclear about the behaviour if the caster remains Bloodied or lower, and still has resource points. Should it auto cast this spell a second time?

Another situation we may ask is what if the Bloodied or lower state is achieved by raising the maximum HP of the caster, for example, via Monk's Duality of Mortal Presence modal.

Edited by neoxz04

same problem here, i checked the active effects after becoming bloody, and there is nothing from safeguard. I didn't see any animation go off or anything like that either. No stat changes to defenses. It's definitely not working.

This is especially annoying since I can't respec my main character due to the losing main quest powers bug...waste of a talent i guess. That was supposed to be fixed with today's patch but it's still broken for me.

Edited by Mu Shu Fasa