Share pictures of your Watcher!

Bleakwalker Paladin / Priest of Weal

Also I am Groot

oB3OUPi.jpg

he remind me of Lord Raedric , my blade is itching again !  :shifty:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

My watcher imported from PoE1:
Felid is an Animist Druid  who spiritshifts into a cat-form, as you can see (ignore the hammer embedded in his knee - minor graphical bug where the weapons stay shown).

He's a human (Meadow Folk) hailing from the Living Lands where he was an explorer.

He tends towards being benevolent and diplomatic with the occasional foray into rational and passionate.

I took his hat off for the photo-op ;)  (wish we had a dreads option for the hair, but it disappears under hats anyway)

post-54186-0-30249700-1526436572.jpg

post-54186-0-30249700-1526436572_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silent Winter
  • Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

ip5mkn.jpg

` Male, Human (Meadow Folk). Fighter (single class), subclassed as Unbroken. ´

Let me introduce Wyatt. Wyatt hails from The Deadfire Archipelago, were he worked as a mercenary. When in battle he fights using a battle

axe and or long sword, paired with a shield. He's been known to be benevolent, diplomatic and passionate at times. Secretly Wyatt loves dogs.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 2

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

• 2 weeks later...

here's the four watchers i've created

post-169231-0-75933900-1527732071_thumb.jpg

post-169231-0-06824000-1527732105_thumb.jpg

post-169231-0-08504600-1527732134_thumb.jpg

post-169231-0-04120900-1527732162_thumb.jpg

---edit

as you can likely tell, i'm a fan of the stoic pose.

Edited by Casper
  • Like 3

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

i usually try to keep my characters looking like their portraits, which limits my options both ways, and it's still not easy at all.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

I don't put a beard on every character I play, but I put a thick, shaggy beard on every Nature Godlike I play. It just looks right. On a side note, my first playthrough in every RPG is always named "Katarack".

My main character that I've imported from PoE1:

Even wrote up a brief backstory for him to help with the roleplaying several years ago in the first game, but doubt anybody is interested in that so wont post it here. 

9owCtre.jpg

I wish this game had a dedicated character biography spot that you could edit. I remember games like Baldur's Gate used to have that. 

And to be able to choose different godlike skintones. Different shades of blue for moon godlikes, for example, or even the amount of glowing squiggly lines. Still, what we have now is a massive improvement compared to the first game.

• Like 6

Meet the intrepid Captain Joseph West, a Cunning Duelist undertaking a long-delayed homecoming.

Yx64uWC.jpg?1

Known for his stirring voice, his flair with a rapier, and his skill with distracting cantrips, Captain West left the Principi in his youth on a years-spanning journey over all of Eora, before settling down at his new home in the Dyrwood. Until recently, that is; now he's back sailing in the waters of his roots, chasing the jackass who made off with his soul.

• Like 8

well, why not?

rodrigomendoza2_zpspynxxjmo.png

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 4

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

well, why not?

rodrigomendoza2_zpspynxxjmo.png

HA! Good Fun!

Gromnir, I don't recognize the hood, necklace, or the left ring you have on your character.  I don't recall seeing any enchanted hoods, and that necklace and left right are visually unique enough that I'd KNOW if I'd seen them, which I haven't (yet).  (I'm nearing the end of the game, perhaps leaving Nekataka for the last time, if ya know what I mean.)

Here's my current watcher whose portrait doesn't fit but w/e. He's loyal to Berath, but not really happy about it, or anything he feels obliged to do. The harshness of reality is all too overwhelming,  so he drowns it out with toxins. His motto: If you get no joy from gin, here is the abyss, jump in.

ulc5pqq.jpg

• Like 3

nvAeseu.png

Here's my current watcher whose portrait doesn't fit but w/e. He's loyal to Berath, but not really happy about it, or anything he feels obliged to do. The harshness of reality is all too overwhelming,  so he drowns it out with toxins. His motto: If you get no joy from gin, here is the abyss, jump in.

ulc5pqq.jpg

he look good though....

there is no gray color for hair ??? 

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

he look good though....

there is no gray color for hair ???

Probably. He's supposed to have white hair though, haha.

that's white ? lol it look Blonde..sorry  :facepalm:

• Like 1

Elderly Hive Dweller

that's white ? lol it look Blonde..sorry  :facepalm:

LOL. It's not the whitest white cos I felt it was too "loud", for lack of a better term, so it's prolly more like really light blonde. Edited by Slotharingia

nvAeseu.png

My Beckoner/Wael Priest. He's a fun guy, but if one more Huana calls him "Ngati's Chosen" he's going to have 4 tiny ogres throw them down a well or something.

EDIT: anyone know how to get around the "can't use that image extension" thing? Cause it doesn't seem to be working on my end.

Edited by Taevyr
  • Like 1

My Beckoner/Wael Priest. He's a fun guy, but if one more Huana calls him "Ngati's Chosen" he's going to have 4 tiny ogres throw them down a well or something.

EDIT: anyone know how to get around the "can't use that image extension" thing?

right click and select "copy image location", in most cases that copies a url with an image extension instead of ... idk what random gibberish.
  • Like 1

nvAeseu.png

EDIT: anyone know how to get around the "can't use that image extension" thing?

right click and select "copy image location", in most cases that copies a url with an image extension instead of ... idk what random gibberish.

Thanks. Fingers crossed...

Okay, apparently i'm either really bad at this, or my watcher's cursed.

Edited by Taevyr
  • Like 1