Share pictures of your Watcher!

Not sure if there's a thread already made for this topic, and if so, I'm sorry and feel free to merge it with the existing one. But I thought it'd be nice to have a thread in which to share pictures of our Watcher. So here's mine, Marceno, a pretty traditionally Vailian ocean folk cipher:

marceno_by_babblingfaces-dcbilr5.png

Loving that beard.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 20

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Nice idea!!!!!!!!

Woo , yours look like a Pirate !  :yes:

Gotta take screenie...be right back !  :dancing:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

here is mine . 

The 1st character I made , was Death Godlike..cose they are my favorite ! 

Just wish they weren't tied to Berath..make me feel like I should make a priest for her! (and I will :p

5oV0RZw.jpg

and this is the new character I started last night ! 

xy7CQa4.jpg

• Like 11
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Uxp5v8L.png

I'm currently waiting for the game to be fixed, import-wise, to start a new playthrough with one of my actual PoE1 characters.

But the Shady Arsehole Trickster was a nice distraction (a persistent distraction, if you like puns).

• Like 12

@Varna: Look good! You know the same portrait for female exist...and I would have taken it for myself , if the Dialogues numbers over race and such weren't so unfair . 

But..your hood kinda look weird or is it just me? 

• Like 1

Elderly Hive Dweller

@Varna: Look good! You know the same portrait for female exist...and I would have taken it for myself , if the Dialogues numbers over race and such weren't so unfair . 

It's the only unique hood i've found.

I know it's ugly, i used a normal good-looking hood for the entire game before finding it.

It's the only unique hood i've found.

I know it's ugly, i used a normal good-looking hood for the entire game before finding it.

not ugly..just look like my puppy bite it! Sorry about that! she is teething!  :biggrin:

Elderly Hive Dweller

here is mine . 

The 1st character I made , was Death Godlike..cose they are my favorite ! 

Just wish they weren't tied to Berath..make me feel like I should make a priest for her! (and I will :p

5oV0RZw.jpg

and this is the new character I started last night ! 

xy7CQa4.jpg

These look very interesting! What's the story behind your aumaua, is she Huana, Rauataian or else? Also I'm curious as to whether you've had any special interactions with Berath for your first character given the Death Godlike race.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

These look very interesting! What's the story behind your aumaua, is she Huana, Rauataian or else? Also I'm curious as to whether you've had any special interactions with Berath for your first character given the Death Godlike race.

no , don't recall any special interaction with Berath . 

You do get some with the priest of Berath (in his temple) . Also you can look here : https://wiki.fireundubh.com/deadfire/dialogue-options

well....I was imagining my Aumaua as the Illigitimate daughter of the queen (So huana) , who run off from the deadfire land because of the corruption and bickering and political nonsense . I had very limited choice on background..almost picked the Slave background just to add to that 'I run off and got caught! but slavery is better then to eat and sleep in corruption of my supposed better ' . So instead went for aristocrate background which fit with my idea first . And beside..being noble doesn't mean you can't be kind and wanna look after the tribes and such . 

When you meet Huana , it's pretty divided . You get dialogues where they call her sister yet later point out you are a stranger . When she landed on Teke-main city . You can use some foreign language for greeting . Even back in Port Maje , I got to use a foreign language with the governor that call him 'IDIOT' . was sooo worth it XD 

from that link , she is an Island Aumaune and they have the most dialogue if you paired it with coming from the deadfire island . So I was like..OHHHH.....let's try and see how it is! 

I have yet to see how Rauataia react . 

I had a hard time with godlike . Cose I love death godlike . But I also wanted my 1st playtrough to be priestess of eotha . Yet death godlike are stuck with Berath (like it or not lol ) . 

I also planning on making a priestess of Magran and go fire godlike ! She will be passionate and bold and reckless and short tempered! Should be fun ! 

Edited by E.RedMark

Elderly Hive Dweller

5Y9fLsr.png

Just started tooling around Neketaka and picked up plate armor for my front liners. Really enjoying the game so far!

• Like 13

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

SInLIt.jpg

Meet Racqonia, my greedy and not so kind mountain Dwarf Fighter/Bleakwalker. She loves pets though.

Yes, this is what she looks like, pretty intimidating, but short.

However, don't tell her that. The last guy that did that got punched in the face: 

R8akjS.jpg

• Like 17

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

SInLIt.jpg

Meet Racqonia, my greedy and not so kind mountain Dwarf Fighter/Bleakwalker. She loves pets though.

Yes, this is what she looks like, pretty intimidating, but short.

However, don't tell her that. The last guy that did that got punched in the face: 

R8akjS.jpg

now I wish she was a companion ! Or that we had a system like in Dragon Dogma where I could borrow your character! 

• Like 1

Elderly Hive Dweller

This is Eramys Frost, he's a dual-pistol wielding Swashbuckler that I threw together to play through Veteran mode on. Ongoing character that I've been working on for some time across several games.

oPUlA5T.jpg

Edited by Witness41920
  • Like 7

This is Eramys Frost, he's a dual-pistol wielding Swashbuckler that I threw together to play through Veteran mode on. Ongoing character that I've been working on for some time across several games. 

EramysPOE2_zpstldxwwpx.jpg

it's funny you know..

Your forum pic look like your guy in the game shaved :p while the avatar in the game leave you guessing if his hair is red ! 

• Like 2

Elderly Hive Dweller

Handsome fellow. Does he have the Bluff/Diplomacy package to lay on some thick roguish charm?

I was thinking about a pistol/sabre buccaneer build for a future chaotic neutral playthrough. I'm sure half the other players are thinking about doing that build too, but it's just too darn thematic to resist. There's even a pistol with melee weapon synergy.

• Like 2

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

Handsome fellow. Does he have the Bluff/Diplomacy package to lay on some thick roguish charm?

I was thinking about a pistol/sabre buccaneer build for a future chaotic neutral playthrough. I'm sure half the other players are thinking about doing that build too, but it's just too darn thematic to resist. There's even a pistol with melee weapon synergy.

Yes, he does indeed have the Bluff/Diplomacy package as well as a healthy mix of Athletics, Sleight of Hand and Stealth. A bit of Survival in there too...just in case he finds himself in the dog house. 

My main is Myrra, a repenting dissident spy and assassin from Aedyr, who ran away to Dyrwood from the wrath of her contractors after failing to do a task too nefarious for her guts.

She left that life behind her, but not her roguish tricks and attitude, she now tries to do good by people to ease her conscience:

kPjihDC.jpg

1xLa583.jpg

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 9

My Watcher is rather terrifying.
Already a Huana renegade turned mercenary, he's been forced back to the one place he wanted to leave behind forever. 

And since I will always pick the Stoic options, he has a bad case of glowering when people just want to talk. 

No Bluff, no Diplomacy, final destination. 

k2UaRfr.png

Some of you have much nicer headgear.

Edited by Parasol_Syndicate
  • Like 12

Magran's fire casts light in Dark Places...

Most of the time Rosselio Vittoriano is not impressed. He came to Dyrwood to set up a new business and live a quiet and (hopefully) profitable life. The Watcher incident made things difficult for him, but once the trouble with Thaos has been resolved he ended up with a keep and led a happy life for couple of years. And then Eothas came, smashing all he has achieved and forcing Rosselio to set on another journey. On a ship. In a hot and humid climate. With a party of sex addicts. After learning of the true nature of gods, he was considering their existance as a worthwhile stupidity deterrent. Now he had enough. He just wants them to leave him be. 

maRrgBY.jpg

• Like 9

Belakhor (Devoted/Assassin)

Raised in the Deadfire Archipelo he went for the Dyrwood as mercanary to seek his furtune. Even though no stranger to the art of death, his awakening and the fallowing events regarding the hallowborn crisis changed him for the better. He found his catharsis. And now, as fate will have it, he is back to the Archipelo to seek for answers.

v59pSTY.jpg

• Like 8