Can you answer them ? 

Spoiler warning of course ! 

----------------------------------------

1- In the undercroft . If you help what's her name , are you helping the pirate Aeldys? or the Principal in general ? 

2- If you were to play Priest of Magran , how would you play it ? Is she evil or good or neutral or what? 

3- if you can cook food . Can you use it to feed your crew ? and does that give more moral ? 

4- what's the best HEALING Spell for a Priest ? what's the best DAMAGE spell for a wizard ? What's the best WEAPON for RANGER ? What's the best ARMOR for Xoti..she keep dying on meh .  :blink:

5- why does water give -1 ? is it SEA water? really? 

6- do you wish they added the others new godlike to the roaster of specie we can choose ? I know I do  :yes:

7- what did you do with the Talking Sword ? and is there any quest attached to it ? Beside the obvious quest 'Don't sell it and endureeeeeeeee the insult !'   :biggrin:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

1) She's on their council of seven, but my memory is fuzzy as to whose side she's on.

3) Every food item lists its crew moral effect.

5) What would make you happier, drinking water or drinking alcohol? It's not like the water has no effect. You should see the moral drops if you give them nothing at all to drink. ;)

7) Bind it to your watcher and enjoy the adventure.

Seventh chord complete.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

5) What would make you happier, drinking water or drinking alcohol? It's not like the water has no effect. You should see the moral drops if you give them nothing at all to drink.  ;)

water alas . I have a bad liver lol but I do love getting my character drunk in games !

7) Bind it to your watcher and enjoy the adventure.

but what if it poke me at a wrong angle ?!?  :biggrin:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

1- In the undercroft . If you help what's her name , are you helping the pirate Aeldys? or the Principal in general ?

Both. They're pirates, in-fighting and backstabbing are simply another day at the office.

2- If you were to play Priest of Magran , how would you play it ? Is she evil or good or neutral or what?

Fire is neutral, it burns the righteous and the unrighteous in equal measure.

3- if you can cook food . Can you use it to feed your crew ? and does that give more moral ?

Yes, you can use it to feed your crew (sometimes). Check the morale modifier on each item.

4- what's the best HEALING Spell for a Priest ? what's the best DAMAGE spell for a wizard ? What's the best WEAPON for RANGER ? What's the best ARMOR for Xoti..she keep dying on meh .  :blink:

Spells are a tricky thing since they're extremely situational but my opinions:

1. Best healing spell for a Priest: Consecrated Ground.

2. Best damage spell for a Wizard: Delayed Fireball

3. Best weapon for a Ranger: No idea

4. Armor for Xoti: Depends on how you want to use her, if she's dying a lot it probably has more to do with your positioning than her armor

5- why does water give -1 ? is it SEA water? really?

Because morale does not equal health. Water is tasteless and while it's healthy for you it doesn't exactly start a party. How many parties have you been to where they're like, "PARTY UP IN HERE, BYOW!" (Bring your own water).

Edited by Witness41920
  • Like 1