Enchantments on companions' unique equipment

CENIC

Question

Currently is is NOT clear that some of the enchantments are mutually exclusive.

Please arrange them or label them in some way so this is more clear.

• Like 5

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

4 answers to this question

Not just companion equipment, all equipment that can be enchanted. It's currently confusing and very much not user friendly. Either one or multiple enchantments will just disappear once you enchant one option, never to be seen again (on that screen). It's quite confusing.

I mean it's nice that they update the item description to show the new enchantments, but there is no feedback on the actual enchantment screen.

One suggestion (if it's not too complicated, this late): Give each weapon its own miniature enchantment tree, much like our own characters have an ability tree. That way we can easily see what enchantments have been applied already, what are mutually exclusive and more importantly, look at what can be enchanted in the future.

• Like 5

Even if I already knew this after having played the beta, it's true that you just get an option and that plus sign as soon as it is avaialble, but no info about those many cases where you make an mutually exclusive choice.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Fully support this too. I've not dared to apply any enchantments yet because I didn't know if they were mutually exclusive or not. Looks like many are, but there is no information about this at all in the enchantment screen. There needs to be.

Greetings CENIC,

It is logged that Enchants are currently confusing for some that are mutually exclusive and being worked on for a future update. I'm sorry that I dont have more information than that currently, but the devs are diligently working on enchant fixes as I type this.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...