Depends on what you want to do. Wizards can be single target and aoe nukers, or debuff/buff machines.
For damage you want to max out Might first, with dex, int and perception in any order you prefer after that.

For debuff and buffing you will want your Int maxed out first.

Unless you are playing on PofD I do not think you need that high Perception. Personally I like a higher dex and int for quickler and better effects of my spells. Resolve you can dump unless you plan to spend a lot of time in melee(Which mind you is a perfectly viable choice)

Per+7 Mig+5 Int+5 Dex+4 Res-2 Con-2

Accept race/origin for flavour.

If CC only drop Mig for more Int

If Melee wizard, even dex/res/con. Swap Int/Per

Yea, that's pretty much my current stats, Imo with vital essence con can be lovered to -5

Also, how empower work? As i understand, it's doubles all your power level's, right?

Edited by PIRI

Per+7 Mig+5 Int+5 Dex+4 Res-2 Con-2

Accept race/origin for flavour.

If CC only drop Mig for more Int

If Melee wizard, even dex/res/con. Swap Int/Per

Yea, that's pretty much my current stats, Imo with vital essence con can be lovered to -5

Also, how empower work? As i understand, it's doubles all your power level's, right?

I believe the Empower tutorial said it gave a fixed +10 power levels.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.

I'm playing on potd with 2 wiz.. I dumped but con and res to 3 and max everything else.. You need to be carefull but it's doable like this.. When you start to get the right spell none can touch you..

1 wiz is evoker focusing only on dmg

The other one has no subclass I I generally use only debuff/disable spell with him