the map guy quest ? you can read it in your journal . He will give you directions as to where they are . I remember I just land , explore...kill , loot..and then you get to rename the Island (I think , wasn't paying attention) .....once you find the set of island . You go back and he give you another set of island to find for him . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Yup, that's all there is to it. Specifically look for islands that have dungeons on them (as opposed to scripted events or single fights with the crossed swords icons)

You don't actually have to do every event on the island or collect everything, just complete the dungeons on islands in the area the journal entry sends you to (you'll know you were successful if you're prompted to name the island after coming out of its dungeon), generally three islands at a time before returning to Sanza for the quest reward and to receive the next set of islands. Most times there's decent unique loot in these island dungeons too.

Edited by fortuntek
  • Like 2